Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Polls I'd Like To See in Canada

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 29, 2008, 05:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

= Should we be in Afghanistan ? =

= What is our mission there ? =

If they already did these Polls, I never saw them.

What I did see, and what I keep seeing [repeatedly] on the greatly reduced time my TV is turned up, is Stevious Harper..."sincerely" stating [the war] ' turned out to be more difficult than first thought'.

Thought by whom ?

Certainly not me...someone with nothing to gain by pretending ignorance of the fact that the Soviets recently spent 15 years taking soldiers back in body bags before leaving Afghanistan.

Nobody in any government Cabinet position honestly claim ignorance to the outcome of the Soviet invasion.

Additionally..when we invaded in 2001 the Taliban were doing nothing different from when they raped and pillaged their way into Afghanistan years earlier.

Nevertheless...we "suddenly", on the whim of Bush, decided to invade Afghanistan to "fight terror" ?

The whole time line of events makes "fighting terrorism" look like a a calculated distortion of facts...to cover up for an ulterior reason for our presence there.

So...if we are not there fighting 'constructed terror', what are we there for ?

Reports are that we there protecting the area around Haliberton's trans-Afghanistan oil pipeline...and along with the opium crops which the Taliban tried to eradicate.

By coincidence the opium fields which also supply the US and the world with much of its heroin, were secured just in time for planting season...go figure.

Not surprisingly the heroin hustlers are reportedly the same very people orchestrating all the wars.   

If Polls like the above were taken and promoted at same level as that of the Harper harping, people would start to become aware they are being lied to daily by the powers that be.

And nobody wants that...do [they] ?

My stomach actually turns when I watch Harper speak his lies.

There are true journalists(independent) out there with correlating reports on these issues.

Don't take my word on any of this...do your due diligence and source out the information...you owe it to yourself.

What I came up with is murder...by proxy.

Punishable at a crimes against humanity Tribunal...which all who in a position take action and failed to do so richly deserve.

The remainder...those with a public platform who failed to voice objection should be publicly scorned for the abandonment of their fellow human during a time of cruel oppression.

Regards...

brian334

There was a poll taken in Canada, its called a election. For better or worst we elect people to make public policy.
How else would you do it?
At least we can thro the neocons out, did you notice what happened in the last two American elections?

blisteringanomaly

Our government sucks just as much as the US government possibly more cause we allow them to strongarm us into stupid policies, like allowing US troops to be placed on canadian soil and vice versa should an "emergency" arise.

frog

One question I asked lately on a newspaper forum was,

"When do I say "Enough is Enough"? How far do I have to be pushed before I take actions to stop this madness?"

"When you change the way you look
at things, the things you look at change."