Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

AB Hammer's gravity and keel grid

Started by AB Hammer, January 05, 2009, 01:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Hans

Thanks for posting. That is an intriguing simulation, and when thought about can give several ideas.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Grimer

Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

AB Hammer

Greetings All

I am bringing up this tread again to start a change and to explore why so many wheel designs don't work. The gravity and keel grid is a tool for exploring wheel designs for possible builds. This is for already opened sourced designs to learn from. And we can explore why and learning from previous builds and ideas

For instance this wheel has shown up in many variation and none of them work. Here is the reason why. The dynamics of the weights transfer to the circle oval and other shaped ramps and act as the only wheel. What people are calling the wheel becomes the guides only. 

Alan

ps I could not find the originator of the picture. If anyone knows please post their name so proper credit can be given.

Alan

AB Hammer

Greetings All

Here is one of my wheels from the early days of building. Being of all steel construction and with advanced shifters on an old idea. I am posting this one to discus why did it not run. I already know, but different views could have a good addition to understanding the problems of gravity wheel approaches.

Alan

Alan