Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Are the Israelis serial killers and psychopaths?

Started by brian334, January 05, 2009, 03:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Move along bud...its clear you are here solely to create a disturbance...nothing more.

brian334

Cap-Z-ro

Let me tell you a harsh truth brian...and possibly somewhat of a turning point in your life...if you are wise enough to take heed.

Here it is....utilitarion and I have never agreed on anything...and have never gotten along.

But now here you have he and I in agreement on one issue.

Now that would give a wise or growing human intellect pause for thought and consideration...and much reflection if needed.

Thats all I have to offer you.

Best of luck in your journey along the road of life...try to stay out of the ditch though.

Regards...

hansvonlieven

When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

hoptoad

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 14, 2009, 01:15:47 AM
I'll drink to that Cap-Z-ro.

Hans von Lieven
Hans, Will that be a Coopers by chance ! ?
If so I 'll join the drinking too !  ;D

What a pity, that sadists and psycopaths aren't born with a tamperproof label.

They come from all sectors of humanity and societies, regardless of the other labels we may put on each other, such as christian, atheist, feminist, jew, american, left wing, right wing, blue collar worker, ,,,, the list is endless.

At least if they were all prelabeled, (sadists and psycopaths) we could dispose of them before they could harm us.
But in doing so, wouldn't we become them?

Labels ..... I pathologically  and psychopathically hate them used in a social context.

Hmmmm .... I think I'm getting psycho again.  Damn it!  ..... bloody labels. Just can't seem to get away from them   ??? ....   KneeDeep
Coopers, nows there's a label!  :)