Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OPEC dumbest people on Earth

Started by sparks, January 06, 2009, 07:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magifesq

Quote from: utilitarian on January 08, 2009, 10:40:46 AM
What are you smoking?  H2O to HHO is not an overunity process.  It costs more to go there than the energy that can be extracted from the resulting HHO.  So you can "standardize" and "refine" it all you want, but the more HHO you make, the more money you lose.
I hear that a lot but nobody claiming it takes 'too much energy' can ever quantify how much energy it would take and how much HHO gas it would take to run a vehicle.  Since this is a 'free energy board' and Stan Meyer, Bob Boyce, Daniel Dingle, and Paul Pantone have figured out various ways of using water as fuel, it may be possible for someone else to do so as well. 
Hydrogen is a fuel, Oxygen is essential to the burning process, therefore its simply a matter of producing enough on demand to supply the engine. 
I would think this of all boards would be a place of people with open minds.

Over unity - correct me if I'm wrong - isn't that the concept of creating a device that will produce more energy in the outcome than the energy input?  Is that energy solely electrical or can other forms of energy be applied as well?  It would seem that 1 atom split (usually hydrogen) produces enough energy to destroy a city, let's call it Hiroshima, its possible to unlock enough to power a vehicle.

magifesq

Quote from: utilitarian on January 08, 2009, 10:40:46 AM
What are you smoking?  H2O to HHO is not an overunity process.  It costs more to go there than the energy that can be extracted from the resulting HHO.  So you can "standardize" and "refine" it all you want, but the more HHO you make, the more money you lose.
Please put the Kool Aid down  ;D and do some critical thinking  ??? - how much total energy from bringing the oil out of the ground, shipping it overseas, processing it into gasoline, and then trucking it from the refinery to a gas station for me to put into my truck to burn and convert to 1 gallon of gas to 25 miles per gallon of kinetic movement does it take? 
   I've produced 2 gallons of HHO gas using 50 watt hours of electricity in my house @ atmospheric.  I've been told that it would take about 1/2 pound of compressed hydrogen gas equivalent to propel my truck the same 25 miles.  Maybe they're right, maybe they were wrong, I'll bet dimes to dollars it costs more than 50 watt hours of productive energy to produce 1 gallon of gasoline.  My home electric bill was $62.53 for 727 KWH (KILO {means 1000} WATT HOURS), I paid $.086 per kilowatt hour doing the math,divide by 1000 and you get watt hour cost, divide by 1/2 and you get how much I paid to make those 2 gallons of atmospheric.  BTW there's about 5500 gallons of Hydrogen in 1 gallon of water. 
     Now further research suggests under normal conditions the stoichiometric proportions of ideal Gasoline burn is 14:1 and produces all kinds of negative emissions when it is burned.  I've read that Hydrogen as a fuel burns @ 34:1 ideally and gets about 13% more power with the end product being CO2 and water as the emissions. 
Could you please answer these simple questions before going on attempting to call me out when facts are in my favor  :-\ ??

hansvonlieven

Quote from: sparks on January 06, 2009, 08:06:47 PM
     Thanks broli but I don't hate anyone or seek vengance but am sometimes astounded by not the stupidity of world leaders but the straight out IGNORANCE.  They ignore everything and anything but the corporal satisfaction of the moment or become masters of compromise.  Compromise means they are a Champion of nothing.  Every time a champion comes to the plate for a noble cause some douche bag that is brown nosing the boss takes em out one way or the other.  If you take your head out of the ass of the guy one rung up the ladder to the bottom and really look at the people pulling the strings what a bunch of IGNORANT short sighted mindless bunch of political science majors.  How much science is there to chosing which numb nuts are you going to massage?

I am sorry sparks but you are way off here.

World leaders are neither stupid nor ignorant. They would not be where they are if they were. If that were so it would be simple to deal with.

The truth is they have a different agenda to the rest of us.

And that unfortunately is the terrifying part of it. That agenda may well, and has often been in the past, your and my demise.

Perhaps there is a solution somewhere, wish I could see it.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

magifesq

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 09, 2009, 08:55:42 PM
I am sorry sparks but you are way off here.

World leaders are neither stupid nor ignorant. They would not be where they are if they were. If that were so it would be simple to deal with.

The truth is they have a different agenda to the rest of us.

And that unfortunately is the terrifying part of it. That agenda may well, and has often been in the past, your and my demise.

Perhaps there is a solution somewhere, wish I could see it.

Hans von Lieven

Unfortunately I have to agree with the people in power, technology, culture, its game over just a matter of time.

Thaelin

The real ugly sad part of all of this is that OPEC sheik whats his name
just stated that they have to have oil selling at $85 per barrel to "maintain"
their standards. I for one, cant see it. We can have 200 mpg cars if the
system would allow it.
   Make the bed, learn to lay in it. Soon to change.

thaelin