Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Problems with TPU building and Free energy devices in general.

Started by ben8807, January 08, 2009, 10:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

Quote from: nkovchak on February 07, 2009, 04:35:13 PM
thanks wings,
these is kind of overunity parametric transformer: http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/paraform.htm
in case of tpu-ecd:
....control coils and collector have orthgonal orientation with minimul em-coupling and special geometry what let the control system inject pulses in one direction only ( into collector)....
nk

a good point!

It may not be this kind of coupling at all...

Steven named the control coils as "control coils" which MAY Only control...
Otherwise he might have called them "drive" coils if you see what I mean

time is going to tell , only by experimenting with the devices recommended

nkovchak

hi chif,
.....i have no clue how to use the tubes or spirks and why they better?....i guess the transition zone for swithing is more important:
dU/dt....
sparks create plasma ( highly conductive effect, maybe with negative resistance,....
.... the magnetron is   theoreticaly " Perpetum Mobile", but practicaly  it has a problem with the electron claude.....
refeer to  this  article:  http://www.macmep.ru/magnetron.htm..
nk

nkovchak

pulse compression improving  dU/dt...
by using non-linear transmission line (NTL) ,its possible to compress input pulse to pico-seconds....
..maybe this kind of pulses able to breake the energy balance and existing theory, and extract additional spin energy from the material ?
nk

nkovchak

Mr. Bedini said the "negative energy: comes from "NOwere-( virtual matirial -efir)".....
I want correct his point:
- this kind of energy cames from "SOMEwere...."
nk

nkovchak

by spliting the path of action/reaction (breaking Newton law) and summing both forces in additive way,
Mr. Berdini pointed, what able to get the unity/ and over....( this is exactly he did)....