Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I give You Sigmund Freud's Nephew Eddie

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 10, 2009, 01:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Edward Bernaise - a very important person in all of our lives...a fact few are aware of.

Everybody should become more familiar a man with such an interesting list of accomplishments.

Listen and watch to a brief video of Mr. Ed below...

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/44.html

Regards...

slapper

Hi Cap:

After reading one of Mr. Ed's books titled 'Propaganda' and published in 1928, I found that all one has to do is read the first sentence and the last sentence of the book.

First Chapter, Organizing Chaos, first sentence:
The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society.

Last Chapter, The Mechanics of Propaganda, last sentence:
Intelligent men must realize that propaganda is the modern instrument by which they can fight for productive ends and help to bring order out of chaos.

I don't think there is much one can add to this....

Take care.

nap
we are not alone :)

Cap-Z-ro

Slapper...it is no oversight that people like Mr. Ed aren't given the notariety they deserve in history books...if they were better known people would then be much harder to manipulate.

The lack of strong reaction to this reality certainly lends credence to the claims that the ability of people to connect one event with another has been impaired through the use of media generated mind control and hidden technology and prescription drugs.

Regards...