Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Israel uses the deadly depleted Uranium to bomb Gaza strip !

Started by hartiberlin, January 12, 2009, 04:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

@WilbyInebriated

I'm not sure in this case .... like agent orange "paraquat" over 12 years I used it on my grandpas farm spraying 1000's of gallons of it for weed control in grass seed fields... no mask got it over me all the time everybody did my grandpa died at 92 years old I'm fine go figure.

The Wiki information is a good read with accurate information still incomplete ... but than again one needs credible people and who can one trust with what findings that transpire. To many questions and never the right answers or the ones you want.

The water was kinda a "meta fore" there are more dangerous things under my kitchen sink that are much worse.

Fuzzy
:)

WilbyInebriated

glad to hear you're ok. many were not so lucky.
heres the source i posted, since you must have missed it. this is a guess  cause you are only referring to the wiki.
http://www.ehjournal.net/content/4/1/17

i'm assuming you aren't going to argue that 'weakly radioactive' is synonymous with 'not at all' since you didn't address that question.
great, we are in agreement on that at least.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 13, 2009, 05:57:57 AM

heres the source i posted, since you must have missed it. this is a guess  cause you are only referring to the wiki.
http://www.ehjournal.net/content/4/1/17

Ok, you got me on this one but it's more than I can read at 3:19 am ......... I will read this though, it appears to be quite informative and get back to you never heard of this organization before ... thanks !

Pirate88179

When you machine DU which is one of, if not the most dense materials known to man, you need to use diamond tooling.  When you use diamond tooling in a machining process, very very fine particles are produced.  These are of microscopic size.  The coolant in the process control most of this, but not all.  Now, maybe I will be dead next year, but I did this work about 20 years ago and I am still here.

Water can kill you if ingested in very high quantities or breathed.  So, when dealing with any substance, they always speak of levels of exposure when it comes to toxicity.

As someone else mentioned, the only thing DU is used for is for piercing armor plates or bunker busting deep underground.  Neither of these applications are required as far as I know in this conflict.  There have been so many photo shopped pictures published by Hamas that are quickly picked up by CNN and the rest of the non-thinking media without fact checking that I find it very unbelievable that DU is even in play in that theater over there.  There is no reason for it.  If someone wanted to employ "forced birth control" as mentioned, there are much better, easier, more effective and cheaper methods available.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 13, 2009, 11:25:56 AM
When you machine DU which is one of, if not the most dense materials known to man, you need to use diamond tooling.  When you use diamond tooling in a machining process, very very fine particles are produced.  These are of microscopic size.  The coolant in the process control most of this, but not all.  Now, maybe I will be dead next year, but I did this work about 20 years ago and I am still here.
i used to program cnc machines so i am pretty familiar with such processes... microscopic is rather broad, were the particles smaller than 5µm? if so how did you measure them? how much aerosol was produced when you tooled this du you reference? how did you measure that? was it a larger (levels of exposure right?) quantity than an exploding du warhead?
are you suggesting your machining experience trumps a peer reviewed epidemiological study with over 70 references?

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 13, 2009, 11:25:56 AMWater can kill you if ingested in very high quantities or breathed.  So, when dealing with any substance, they always speak of levels of exposure when it comes to toxicity.
no argument there.

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 13, 2009, 11:25:56 AMAs someone else mentioned, the only thing DU is used for is for piercing armor plates or bunker busting deep underground.  Neither of these applications are required as far as I know in this conflict.  There have been so many photo shopped pictures published by Hamas that are quickly picked up by CNN and the rest of the non-thinking media without fact checking that I find it very unbelievable that DU is even in play in that theater over there.  There is no reason for it.  If someone wanted to employ "forced birth control" as mentioned, there are much better, easier, more effective and cheaper methods available.

Bill
i'm interested in how you think one would effect or employ "forced birth control" against an opposing force, care to elucidate?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe