Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Israel uses the deadly depleted Uranium to bomb Gaza strip !

Started by hartiberlin, January 12, 2009, 04:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

there are no rules when it comes to war, it's either kill or be killed by all means necessary! who gives a fuck if innocent women and children die right? i know it's fucked up but it's how it is so deal with it. sad isn't it? so it's either we start a revolution or get fucked by the NWO controlled by these fucken evil pieces of shit! so wake the fuck up or get smacked the fuck up until you die! or be a slave? you decide.

oh and stop using MS Windows you're only helping the NWO happen even faster! what you think Bill Gates is for the people? HA! think again!
use linux or any other open source systems, for the people by the people!

WW3 and beyond will be white hats Vs black hats choose your side and join the revolution! see you at the finish line! and for those gray hats...you won't have a chance either!

peace

brian334

Hartiberlin,
People that use nasty language should be kicked out of this forum,
People that want to debate current events should not.

professor

Quote from: reada on January 16, 2009, 05:30:35 PM
come'on the thread that has been closed really had to be
dont let all of this make you paranoid
stefan is no other than you or me, why would he open a overunity forum in the first place? to close threads?
Its even his thread and as long as nobody hijacks it it wont be closed

I stumble upon these things more often nowadays - people dont know whom to trust
we should lay back and chill to save our power for the real thing  :-\

I've been 'censored' on a blog for using rude language (Israel-wise) - i'm ok with it because the blogger told me that his blog is 'watched' and he wants to keep it up - why should i turn mad about this?

calm down - you'll have your chance - you paranoid (i wrote that with a smile  ;) )

I am not mad about the closure maybe paranoid for good reasons.
I am sure that stefan was pressured to do so I hold no grudge, why should I.
It just makes a mockery of free speech if there ever was such thing
It is hard to calm down when innocent Women and children get slaughtered
even if they believe in a different god as myself.
I remember the 10 Commandments ,the question is does anyone else even care?
professor

Pirate88179

Yes, you should care.  Hamas has been killing innocent Israeli women and children for a long time now and it is about time that they retaliated.  I do not blame them at all.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

reada

professor, i care, more than 90 % of the world care, otherwise humankind would by now be a joke in the extraterestrial historybooks
and by the way i'm mad as hell too about the zionist attacks - does it help? i make movies to let people KNOW what really happens. If i would do a movie with all this hate i feel in it nobody would care to watch it. Got it?