Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Israel uses the deadly depleted Uranium to bomb Gaza strip !

Started by hartiberlin, January 12, 2009, 04:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

I could be wrong but I don’t think Israel worries about war crimes.
It’s only a war crime if you lose the war.
It’s not likely Israel will lose the war with the Palestinians.

pese

@stefan

The people that have the money have to SAY.
The U.S. has no money.
The FED has the money.
The U.S. pays the FED
and therefore no power.
------------
I have so resume,
but do not know if- I have understood it well ...
Gustav

Uranium ?

No Problem !
In Iraq it was also used ....

it shown so : it will becomes now "usually"
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Grumpy

Quote from: pese on January 12, 2009, 06:06:55 PM
The people that have the money have to SAY.
The U.S. has no money.
The FED has the money.

And who is the FED?  Who controls it?

================================================================

View from Palestine is very different from most news sources:

http://www.palestinechronicle.com/view_article_details.php?id=14650

================================================================
Very little support for Palestine in the US Senate:

http://www.palestinechronicle.com/view_article_details.php?id=14635

QuoteRep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) was a lone voice in the Congress expressing any kind of empathy for the plight of the Palestinians. In remarks from the floor of the House, he said:

"Wake up America. We have trillions for a war machine and the banks while our government stands by and sniffs at the slaughter of innocents in Gaza, where Israel is blocking aid for wounded Palestinians. Here’s today’s Washington Post. It says, ‘The International Committee of the Red Cross said Thursday that it found at least 15 bodies and several children emaciated but alive in a row of shattered houses in the Gaza Strip and accused the Israeli military of preventing ambulances from reaching the site for 4 days. 12 corpses lying on mattresses in one home, along with 4 young children lying next to their dead mothers.’ That’s a quote.

"Today, US tax dollars, US jets, and US helicopters provided to Israel are enabling the slaughter in Gaza. The administration enables Israel to press forward with the attack against defenseless civilians, blocks efforts at promoting a cease-fire at the UN, and refuses to make Israel compliant with conditions that arms shipments will not be used for aggression. Israel is going to receive $30 billion in a ten year period for military assistance, without having to abide by any humanitarian principles, international laws, or standards of basic human decency. Wake up America."
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

ramset

Grumpy
Thats pretty F**king disgusting 30 billion bucs to dirty bomb little kids [I know there is more to it than that]
Complete pack of assholes running the show

This will get much nastier
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

jadaro2600

That dot Com is questionable.

Israel came about as the result of the Israelites defending themselves from war crimes, surely they know a thing or two about it.

Depleted uranium used on the gaze strip would mean radioactive fallout in Israel as well.  This event is most likely not a thing that is based in fact or reality.