Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Telsa, Free electron Pump.

Started by lltfdaniel1, December 19, 2005, 05:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tink

lltfdaniel1,

With all respect, what has that all to do with free energy?
You are not helping us much are you?
This is a free energy forum so please talk about free energy.
And something else, I am getting bored reading all your spam and nonsense.
Isn't it about time you posted only when there was something to say?
I tried to find an ignore button for your posts but could not find it :(
So I ask you to please only post if you really have something to say.
Otherwise please lurk.
Oh, I have never heard of a Telsa, I think you must mean the famous Tesla?
Synergy is the key to free energy.

lltfdaniel1

;-) sorry, but connect the 2 telsa pumps , with a parell coil circuit there you get overunity.

or a series of telsa pumps for some fun.

or with a magnet to boost the voltage, and use things like nails in the sphere.

wires, etc.

no such thing as temporary electric as what science calls, static electric,

because everything is provoked by a cause/reason.

for instant, you move your hand across a wall that generates a current ya?

well if you get an ongoing current its called voltage .

science complexs everything and scientists are dumb destoryers.

its really boils down rechargeing a 12v battery with a single aa battery . :P. or you could connect multiple dual circuits maybe useing coils and all that?

, (and im geting a greater understanding of overunity Now,so be patient..)

btw ask Uriel/God to interpreate technology for you, he won't if you will use it for a , your own benefit/feed your self  , and b , use it for Destorying.

theres is an Unlimited number of ways geting overunity, its OPEN Loop because an Open Loop is a Plug socket to the Universe electric circuit with God as the Power 'Source' here ,which goes on for ever and is unlimited for ever.

a coil is great for over lapping circuits ;-).

soon i will find out how to power a Nuke with sugar.

because really , its atoms.

the Sphere act as a power source when its powered, so use a single aa battery and connect it to 10 Spheres, useing a COIL Overunity circuit.....

and use that power to power something..whichever you like,

think of it ,as overunity with out spending alot of building a meg ;-).

you could get quite a bit of electric with 10 Spheres all connected , ether dual or signle useing A Coil circuit , for it to power the Sphere ,thus open loop??

only down side is space, so use 2.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

You know , somehow you get free electric radio(electron radiation) from the earth and the air yea?

You could get electrons from the ground with out a external Electric source?

so that it could power other coils?

did telsa do this ...well if he did its logical.

connect loop circuits with loop circuits, from the ground ones to the ones off the ground.

what do you think?

(edit)
I See now positive from the air and negtive from the ground with the load in between,

btw this is comeing from my reasoning process i have studyed basicly telsa stuff.

and thats how he powered his devices that way,to get free electric.

didnt he?

one pump for the air and one pump from the ground, one positive and negative, or connect two ground telsa pumps to two telsa pumps in the air,or use a battery prehaps ;-).

but he just stepping up the power for it to pump electron radiation to the air which you can see.

whats the point in useing a external power source o_0 use the earth!

and if a coil use a open loop circuit.

then how do you get power from the earth then ;-). ?

:-P.

hmm Fun with telsa pumps for self Education is great you know .

just don't get zapped..

(no such thing as temporary electric).
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)