Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

CASIMIR EFFECT ALLOWS TEMPORAL - COVALENT BOND

Started by froarty, February 17, 2009, 01:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froarty

The Theoretical description for sub zero state of Hydrogen was of course first put forth by Dr Mills of Black Light Power but the idea that this could only occur inside Casimir cavities was recently provided by Professor Garret Moddel of Colorado University and DR Bernard Haisch of CalPhysics in the theoretical description of their patent granted May 8, 2008. This is still extremely controversial but at least provided a quantum based theory as opposed to the unacceptable Grand Unified Theory put forth by Dr Mills. Physicsworld summarizes the controversy nicely
Quote:
The ground state of hydrogen is stable in the sense that it cannot emit photons. However, Mills argues that it can undergo a non-radiative transition to a lower state with the help of a catalyst, releasing the additional energy in the process. "In layman's terms, a catalytic process causes the latent energy stored in the hydrogen atom to be released by allowing the electron that is otherwise in a stable orbit to move closer to the nucleus to generate power as heat, light and the formation of a plasma," Mills told PhysicsWeb. Similar non-radiative transitions occur in fluorescent lights and in the formation of chemical bonds in cases where the excess energy is carried away by a third particle.
Now another theorist has joined the debate with a different point of view. Jan Naudts of the University of Antwerp in Belgium argues that the Klein-Gordon equation of relativistic quantum mechanics does indeed permit the existence of a low-lying hydrino state, although he stops short of claiming that hydrino states really exist (physics/0507193). "In physics the experiment decides," says Naudts. "Either the hydrino exists, in which case we have to accept a small correction to the textbooks on quantum mechanics, or it does not exist, in which case we have to find better arguments to explain why it does not exist." Naudts says that results of Mills and co-workers have recently been confirmed by a group at the Technical University of Eindhoven. "Nothing is decided yet, but I think it is time to fill the holes in our theoretical understanding of the hydrogen atom."

However, Rathke remains sceptical, claiming that the solution found by Naudts "is known in the literature and had previously been discarded as unphysical." He also says that Naudts has found evidence for just one new state, whereas Mills claims to have found 137, and that the binding energy calculated by Naudts does not correspond to any of these states.

I am trying to marry the theories of Garret Moddel and Jan Naudts , The monatomic hydrogen undergoes relativistic effects entering a Casimir cavity. The orbital falls because the boundary condition changes, the boundary is moving along the temporal axis and the orbital is floating in a non-radiative transition to what WOULD BE a lower state if the boundary had not moved. My contribution here is that the atoms must form a bond while as deeply submerged on this axis as possible such that when the boundary reforms during exit the new molecule is not free to transition with it. The end result is that you can have a new molecule with orbitals submerged on the temporal axis with energy states equivalent to sub zero state but using boundary conditions with vacuum flux on the temporal axis instead of normal space. I believe the cavity has a mirror property to an event horizon. The horizon accelerates space-time and the cavity restricts it. We are simply rectifying a delta in planks constant. The big elephant in the room however is if we can extract these “twisted” molecules or similar less volatile “twisted” molecules like “nitrinos” or “methinos” we would have a gas with strong boundary conditions to space time â€" those submerged orbitals are the “oars” that science has been seeking since day 1 of space exploration.

BACKGROUND:
Black Light Power was recently confirmed by  Rowan University to produce far more calories than possible for the given hydrogen impregnation in a 5KW reactor. The hydrogen and catalyst are brought up to 200C at which point the gas combusts and produces more heat than Rowan chemists can account for with standard chemistry. BLP has had difficulty procuring a patent because they failed to recognize the contribution of exclusion fields also known as Casimir cavities or any other quantum effects all of which they consider antiethical to their Grand Unified theory. on May 8th 2008 Dr Bernard Haisch and Garret Moddel were awarded a patent for a streamlined device with far more potential assigned to Jovian Corporation of Menl Park, Ca . The description and  patent of hydrino formation is quantum based, straight forward and considered by many to correctly describe hydrino theory. Despite these hydrino based patents The exact properties of the hydrino are still controversial.

What is very clear is that a new branch of science is being born. This new field leverages chemical reactions performed in exclusion fields created by closely spaced metal plates. These exclusion fields are recognized by both QED theory and The casimir effect. The two theories dispute whether closely spaced plates are pulled together electrostatically or pushed together by virtual particles. The hydrino neatly bypasses the argument because both theories agree that bracing the plates apart forms a permanent exclusion field where longer wavelength vacuum fluctuations are restricted. It is this property that converts the hydrogen atom into a hydrino not a chemical reaction. Doctors Haisch, Moddel and Mills all claim diffusing hydrogen atoms through the field allows them to fall to a sub zero state. I believe that Doctors Haisch, Moddel and Mills mistakenly attribute energy emission to this falling orbital. I am convinced the orbital energy is unchanged, it is the lower ratio of large to small virtual particles in the exclusion field effecting the micro gravity well of the atom. If there are more small virtual particles than large virtual particles keeping the orbital away from the proton then it is actually the boundary that bends and the electron simply remains stationary relative to the boundary!If your equations shows the energy confirmed by Rowan University = factors of radius and planks constant Then "Yes, I am saying Planks' constant changes in an exclusion field and the perceived changes in radius or orientation are actually changes in space-time". The energy gains reported can only be accounted for logically if a covalent bond is formed between 2 atoms while inside this exclusion field. If not the atoms will simply return to their original axis or radius while exiting the field without claiming any energy as it unbends along the boundary condition back to what we call zero state in normal space. The covalent bond is the knot we need to rectify the change in boundary conditions while exiting the field. IF you form a molecule while in this state you release energy AND you lock the orbitals together so that they can no longer translate freely back to normal space. This forces the normally chaotic virtual particles to organize and tear the bond apart by its' orbitals when it tries to exit the field. This then requires nature to resupply the hydrogen atoms to monatomic energy levels.

In the real world these plates are realized as cavities that are mechanically or chemically formed. Cal Tech uses stacks of metal plates drilled with arrays of sub micron holes. BLP uses skeletal catalysts like Rayney nickel which are cavities chemically leached out of the softer AL metal in a Nickel - AL alloy.

spacetrax

Hi,
have you tried to put this theory in practice? Somehow...?

froarty

Just moving past the electrolysis pans and empty plastic bottles to an HHO kit with 2 bubblers for safety feeding a clear glass filter filled so far only with baking soda as a baseline. I am searching for catalyst powders or crystaline metals possibly even semiconductive crystals. I am hesitant to heat HHO gas but 2 alternatives there, 1- hydrogen becomes monatomic when diffused in metal lattices so catalytic metal powders may provide both the disassociation and the casimir cavities -funny thing is that the materials I want like Rayney Nickel are self destructive and have to be kept in a wet slurry and are unavailble for residential delivery! this is why I suspect catalysts are actually based on casimir cavities. Still I think nickel or platinum powder might be worth testing.
2- I will try using HHO  to displace the atmosphere in a closed metal pipe containing different powders and crystals such that I limit blast hazard before heating the pipe. I need to order some tungsten heaters so the reactor can be submerged safely in a water bath which will also let me instrument the test with thermocouples while I heat it from a safe distance - no expensive calorimeters untill I get some obvious
results.

arringtj

I have also wondered if HHO in it's "electrically expanded vapor" state would be in a more "vulnerable" condition to be taken up into metal hydride storage or something similar.

See this company trying to make tanks ready for regular H2...

http://www.switch2hydrogen.com/h2new.htm

Could this equipment / tanks help you, Froarty???

Thanks,
Jeff

froarty

Re: time stream vs Casimir Cavity

OK, maybe drain would be more appropriate than sucks - with the mouth
of the well drinking in chaotic vacuum flucuations from the future
and the base of the well allowing the particles to drain into the
past. this time-gravity stream appears to pass through our "time
frame" at 90 degrees to our macroscopic reality but actually we exist
in a 4D world. Time (t)is so small it is overlapped due to our scale
X,Y,Z,t ---------OK We are beating a dead horse since we are pretty
much in agreement so let me see if we can extend this bridge a little
further getting back to the real world and hydrinos, I have been
stifiled from experimenting less I blow up my basement with HHO kit +
bubbler and different metal powders in an inline filter to tst for
casimir cavities. I didn't want to store gas and was working toward
puging the lines with HHO and then close circuit the tubing / shut
down the HHO production while testing BUT... someone convinced me the
safest path is combusting the gas immediately. At first I thought
this a poor substitute but have since realized additional
opportunities. I can contain the HHO combustion and target materials
in a chimney and try to balance temps to keep gases disassociated and
test with different types of casimir geometry -cavities/catalysts,
submicron crystals with plates formed by external facets -maybe wet
sand on ocean floor and methane theory re bermuda triangle was
actually methinos? easily tested for except water pressure -
limestone of course is suspected porous metal calcium rare earth
metal-only thing I can't test for is shaped bubbles in electrolyte
forming cavities -anyway just waiting on the torch and flashback
arrestor to arrive. I am assuming that the heat will provide a mix of
disassociated atoms suitible for hydrino and hydrino like molecules
to form if exclusion fields can be provided and prevented
from "melting down" -In watching some of th white hot hydroxy melting
of marble on You tube it occurs to me that harnessing casimir
cavities may require a careful balance of materials and thermal
control or the cavities will immediately go into thermal runaway
allowing the molten form to succumb to casimir force and aggregate.

Fran

--- In cph_theory@yahoogroups.com, Jaime Pardo <technicalstop@...>
wrote:
>
> Fran,
>
> you wrote:
> "this better describes a micro-black- hole is interesting.
Basically
> you are suggesting that EVERYTHING SUCKS Space-Time and it is ALL
> RELATIVE to scale!"
>
> My response:
> I am willing to accept "Space-Time" as a possibility but so is the
idea of it only sucking in aether and that space and time are
immutable.
>
>  An event Horizon sucks faster than "average" space
>
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: fxroarty <froarty572@...>
> To: cph_theory@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 6:35:54 AM
> Subject: [cph_theory] Re: time stream vs Casimir Cavity
>
>
> --- In cph_theory@yahoogro ups.com, Jaime Pardo
<technicalstop@ ...>
> wrote:
> >
> > I am "all on board with the idea of "gravity wells"!
> >
> > I watched a program on the history channel in which they talked
> something about the LHC possibly making "micro-black holes" and
that
> they would be harmless. I believe gravity wells is better way of
> describing micro-black holes,
> Jamie,
> ALL MATTER HAS AN ASSOCIATED GRAVITY WELL but your suggestion that
> this better describes a micro-black- hole is interesting. Basically
> you are suggesting that EVERYTHING SUCKS Space-Time and it is ALL
> RELATIVE to scale! An event Horizon sucks faster than "average"
space
> and Casimir plates with their wells all pointed away from the
> exclusion area between them suck much slower than "average". AVERAGE
> is normal space
>
> but I speculate that maybe all "matter/atoms" are gravity-wells.
And
> maybe they suck in space or maybe just aether in space.
> ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *********
> Jamie, below is an email regarding a 4D brane in a 5D frame
> take a look at their URL included: It improves on the minkowski
space
> I referenced in my previous post.
> Dear Fran
> Thanks for your interest in our work.
> Ruth
>
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, Frank Roarty wrote:
>
> > Ruth,
> >
> > Thank you for your paper
> > http://arxiv. org/PS_cache/ arxiv/pdf/ 0902/0902. 0872v1.pdf I
didn't
> know
> > how to put it into words. I agree
> > With everything if you allow for the graviton to include the
> > temporally active fluctuations - recent papers indicate that
below
> > 1.7Thz are gravitationally active and I suggest that should be
> > extended to temporally active fluctuations are above 1.7THZ. I
was
> > uncertain about your statement regarding dynamical Casimir effect
> > creating particles - new particles or being on the temporal axis
> once
> > and done for all time? I envy your math skills and would invite
you
> to
> > consider the Casimir cavity as normal space and the bay leading
> > outside as an event horizon from the perspective of a couple gas
> > atoms. My point is that catalysts are evidence for Casimir
cavities
> > and reactions are not accelerated they simply take a long curving
> path on the temporal axis.
> >
> > Fran
> ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *********
>
> >
> > You wrote "leading back to a zero state"
> >
> > By zero state do you mean "complete uniformity" and equal
pressure
> everywhere or the opposite which I believe would a "singularity" .
>
> Jamie, I was trying to be specific regarding zero state
in "AVERAGE"
> normal space - or maybe we should call it normal "sucky space" to
> reflect your insight that everything actually sucks just to
different
> degrees :_) Since my theory leads to changes in physical constants
> and temporal anomallies inside a Casimir Cavity or Event Horizon I
> believe "zero state" as we know it doesn't exist in these states
and
> the use of the term will only mislead.
>