Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Obama is No Martin Luther King - In Their Very Own Words...

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 20, 2009, 07:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResinRat2

Eventually, people get fed up and something has got to give.

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/UPDATE/Update2009-01-25.htm

When the government no longer follows the law, then the law becomes meaningless.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

PhiScience

The function of science is to make observations and measurements and to find correlations between the observed facts.

Cap-Z-ro

Its inspiring to see people like Bob Smith take the initiative with the 'We The People'  foundation.

Every nation needs a representative body for the people...government already represents the interest of big business.

Regards...

Pirate88179

Just a point for those of you that are not Americans.  The Constitution is very clear on just about every situation that might arise.  If/when they find Obama was not eligible to even run for the office much less be sworn in, The office of the President does NOT go to Biden.  It would go to (and this is even worse in my humble opinion) SanFran Nan Pelosi who is the speaker of the house.  The law is pretty clear on this in that the election would be considered null and void and therefore, the entire "team" of Obama/Biden would be disqualified.  No, this would not mean McCain gets in either.

RR was correct in that Obama sealed his college records to hide the fact that we, the taxpayers, payed for his Harvard education because he was a poor foreign student.  To get this money, he had to produce a foreign birth certificate which he evidently did.  If you step back and think about it, what other reason could their possibly be to seal your Harvard college records?  Would not any one of us be proud to show we went to Harvard even if our grades might not have been the best?  There is only one reason to seal all of this stuff and that is to hide something.  I can only think of one thing that fits about what he is hiding.

As a licensed PI I can get anyone's birth certificate.  Many of my fellow PI's across the country have attempted to get Obama's birth records.  A few were told that Hawaii did not HAVE any records, and later others were told that they did not know if they had any records or not but, either way it is sealed and can not be accessed.  so, they can't even say that yes, he has records but they are sealed....they say, we can't tell you if we have any records or not.

Hell, even a cheap mystery novel would have a better thought out plot than this.  As far as why did the Clintons not exploit this during the election?  That is a very good question and I really can't find anything that explains that at this time.  This is the only thing about this that does not add up, unless she got an offer she could not refuse from someone higher up?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Cap-Z-ro

What they aren't concealing is the fact Obama, Bush, and Cheney, among other notables are all related...meaning nobody is going anywhere.

All positions of authority are now filled with family and friends.

We appear to be at the mercy of a bunch of inbred sociopaths...who relieve the boredom of their empty mental state by dabbling in pedophiles, satanism, among other deranged preoccupations.

I know that sounds pretty bad...but look on the bright side, at least living the rest of your life in a prison camp won't be such a culture shock for some of us.

Regards...