Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pressure based idea

Started by Gravitator, January 21, 2009, 07:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbird

Quote from: Gravitator on January 25, 2009, 01:14:10 PM
tbird,

Yes, it is pulled out.

then if you have a total vacuum to outerspace, the water will rise in the tube to about 32 feet (the amount that can be lifted without cavitation) where it will boil (as hans says). 

i doubt if you could ever get a vacuum in the tube because of the water's constant boiling.

maybe you need a different example.

tom
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

Gravitator

I agree with hans that water will boil if it lifted in the way I draw it. If we decrease in my
pictures the height to e.g. to 8 meters and there is no empty space on top of jar.

Now if the water don't boil with this modification I still don't understand how the hydrostatic pressure
behave in this situation. And in my last drawings I try try figure this out.

ps.
In first pictures this modification means that the pressure tank will be 8 meter and the pool must be
decreased also e.g. to 5 meters. This means that there will be less pistons in the machine and of course
this will also change the pressures used in machine. But still the main idea remains as same.

tbird

Quote from: truth on January 25, 2009, 02:20:42 PM
Have you seen this before?

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/themes/buoyant.htm

that guy should rewrite the explanation.  he seems to be confused himself.  he says;

""Therefore both of these devices should turn counterclockwise""

referring to the first design under "Buoyant Wheels and Belts", even the arrows show a clockwise direction.

with statements like that, how can anyone follow what he is trying to say?  even if he is right, you wouldn't know it from his writting.

tom

edit: 

"During this time, air is forced upward through the tube from the bottom piston to the top one. The piston chamber at the top gains a volume of air V. The one at the bottom loses a volume of air V."   

clearly he doesn't understand how this unit is designed to works. 
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

truth

@ t bird,

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/home.htm

There you will find his email and can point out the error to him. I am sure he will be happy to get it right.

If a mass is hanging from a string and it is at the level of a surface below it, will it EVER have the ability to exert the full force of its full weight on BOTH the string and surface at the same time?

Extra credit:
If that straw full of water being held up by a thumb over the top has a normally buoyant object placed in the bottom of it, will it rise in the straw?
How about if the buoyant object is already in there before the thumb is placed over the straw?