Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pyramid found at "Fort Carson" US Millitary Facility

Started by fuzzytomcat, January 21, 2009, 06:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Yucca on January 23, 2009, 04:37:06 PM
As Fuzzy says, The site is approx 10miles due south of Teslas old lab site.

This link below talks about Teslas site and Pyramids ...

http://www.ancient-world-mysteries.com/tesla.html

Thank's for the information Yucca this maybe the most important thing thats been hidden from the public that we can use, and possibly end world suffering !!

Fuzzy,
;D

mindsweeper

Landfill. Go check it out. Nothing more than TRASH!.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: mindsweeper on January 23, 2009, 05:36:41 PM
Landfill. Go check it out. Nothing more than TRASH!.
Hey Mindsweeper,

If you look at the previous post here on the circle set -

The third set ties Teslas sites in Colorado Springs, Peterson AFB, Fort Carson and protected Pyramid complexes on base -

W 35 degrees 00' Phase A center of circle
E 85 degrees 00' Phase B center of circle
W 155 degrees 00' Phase C center of circle

and use the W 155 degrees 00' Phase C center circle you will find that the center of the pyramid on the right with north up is 6674.25 Km from this point to W155 00'. The equation for the three circular arks is -

13358.34 Km circumference
6679.17 Km radius

A remarkable achievement for a pile of garbage being so close to the radius, made by the government, in the most "TOP SECRET" site in the USA ....... OK ...... you might check the angle out and the surrounding area on "Google Earth"  @ 1000' or less a little closer.

Here is a link to help get you up to speed ........ you stand alone .........http://www.energeticforum.com/42263-post71.html

Who do you work for some one nice I hope ??

Regards, 

BEP

He is not alone.

I have two such sites within 20 miles of my house. I know. I've dumped garbage in both and so has most of the population around here. Just checked. They look very much like the ones you shared.

As far as Google Earth being a value in showing military secrets. Sorry folks. If that mistake has happened it is surely already being cleaned up.
Try looking at the submarine dry docks on the eastern coast of Russia or China. All detail is washed. An obvious poor job too.

Locate pics of Fort Huachuca... There is quite a bit missing. I know because I used to live there ;)

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: BEP on January 23, 2009, 08:29:47 PM
He is not alone.

I have two such sites within 20 miles of my house. I know. I've dumped garbage in both and so has most of the population around here. Just checked. They look very much like the ones you shared.

As far as Google Earth being a value in showing military secrets. Sorry folks. If that mistake has happened it is surely already being cleaned up.
Try looking at the submarine dry docks on the eastern coast of Russia or China. All detail is washed. An obvious poor job too.

Locate pics of Fort Huachuca... There is quite a bit missing. I know because I used to live there ;)

Hey Bep,

Please take some time using "Google Earth" look at a maximum 1000' to a bought 500 ' above the ground. follow the terrain up from the pyramids in the areas between the hills you will see water diversion areas and pooling areas similar to the pyramids in Mexico and South America. Look closely at the Hills ridge lines the highest points around the area above the pyramids to the left North up you will see it has been modified and has what looks like a old road on top. The access road into the pyramid complex is on a rise and 500' to 800" away is at 6644 feet the pyramids are much lower at all the tops or any thing there in the complex.

The pyramid on the right has 3 areas at 90 degrees you can clearly see exactly like the ones at "Gazi" with there tops removed because of being made of possible exotic materials. Why would the entrance be gated and the area fenced at the main road which is way below eye level and the so called garbage dump site fenced again with a guard shack before the complex. Why is there a double pole power line that goes to the complex from a power station if you follow it that goes no where at the pyramid site what was all the power needed for was this for a Tesla coil in the 1920 to 1940's for testing.  I don't know maybe it's my video card and monitor that is giving me better details some cant see or haven't taken several hours to look at to make a claim such as mine.

Regards,