Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pyramid found at "Fort Carson" US Millitary Facility

Started by fuzzytomcat, January 21, 2009, 06:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: mindsweeper on January 31, 2009, 03:03:46 PM
Exactly how I'm doing it, I get one place mark. That's it.. Must be a version incompatibility. Are you running.. 4.3.7284.3916 (beta) - Jul 8 2008 - 19:04:33

Thank You, Thank You "mindsweeper"..... the files were in my "Site Seeing" not in "My Places" here is a 77Kb file ...... sorry everyone !!

Best,
Fuzzy
;D

mindsweeper

Now I'm on the trail, it works.. One site I am defiantly going to, it's an amazing find..

I'm routing to Asia at the moment but should be back to transatlantic on Tuesday. I should be able to visit on Wednesday if all goes ok and my sick colleague recovers..

I'll let you know what I find and where it is once I have more info.

EDIT: cant spell with excitement.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: mindsweeper on January 31, 2009, 04:38:45 PM
Now I'm on the trail, it works.. One site I am defiantly going to, it's an amazing find..

I'm routing to Asia at the moment but should be back to transatlantic on Tuesday. I should be able to visit on Wednesday if all goes ok and my sick colleague recovers..

I'll let you know what I find and where it is once I have more info.

EDIT: cant spell with excitement.

Hey mindsweeper,

As you can see the Turquoise rectangles is land that has been modified for pooling of water for storage countless ponds including hundreds of diversion walls in the valley areas, they may be able to bury a Pyramid but they cant get rid of a thousand of these things in a 6 mile radius .... It's happy hunting time !! I'm glad the new "KMZ" 77 Kb zip file works now thanks for your help again.

Fuzzy
;D

Yucca

Very peculiar, I think the terrain modification for collecting water might be:

(1)
Planning for a future time when the whole area gets closed off from the rest of the USA and then they can be self sufficient with water and use the water to grow crops etc. (This is unlikely, the powers that be could easily secure a greener area than this, should they wish.)

(2)
Training for off world activities like modding other planets for inhabitation, testing cheap and easy terrain mods by earth shifting that will encourage water colection.

(3)
Maybe for some weird reason the water that collects in this area has special properties, super orgone attractant maybe? I admit, this is a way out there theory, but it did pop into my mind.

Anyone got any other ideas...

fuzzytomcat

Hi all,

Is this some more on the usage of Teslas "Wireless Technology" that has been covered up by governments world wide  ...... did anyone look  just west of the "Gazi" pyramids in Egypt for any facility's that have a ring a Tesla feature ?? Try four miles west of the magnetic ark and 5 miles from the Gazi pyramid this is the same ark "wye" (Y) set that ties together "Wardencleffe" Tesla's Laboratory facility in New York, Camp Upton "Brookhaven National Laboratory - New York the Pyramids in "Gazi" Egypt, lower Chile, Argentina and the Thunguska explosion.

Great Pyramid of "Giza" -  29 58' 50.96"N, 31 09' 0"E
Egypt "Government Facility" - 29 57' 51"N, 31 03' 20"E

Fuzzy
:)