Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Youtube video of gravity device principle.. ?

Started by hartiberlin, January 21, 2009, 08:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

So, Gavin are you surprised with the answer?

The "Physics Journal editor" answered you... (that is a success, most of similar, controversial letters never get any replies....)

What did you expect, claiming a "Perpetual motion", on paper, without any proof...???

The partitioning principle....  Aha.

And it seems that a "Flat Earth" stuff wasn't very helpfull, either....

If you want to break "The Laws"... Do that with a decent "proof of a concept" device.
Cheers!

"Ex nihilo nihil"

GavinPalmer1984

HartiBerlin has a model that I may try to construct with my additions which I mentioned previously.  Tesla mentioned that everything can be done in the opposite way.  I had a device that was opposite to Harti's, but water pressure doubles every 33 feet.  The pressure of air is not as substantial.

I was using a device that rotated due to buoyancy with a gravity engaged imbalancer, while Harti's rotates due to gravity and has a buoyancy engaged imbalancer.  My design didn't account for the water pressure.  I do not see any complications with Harti's model, but I will find out if there are any issues.  I still think my design would have worked if I had furthered the design, but I was trying for something simple... and Harti's design retains simplicity.

I hope to let you know how it goes.

spinner

"Ex nihilo nihil"

GavinPalmer1984

Remember my concept of partitioning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIA2rZQgO_c

And this is an example of how partitioning works in general:

http://www.physorg.com/news184268881.html

==================================

I have had other ideas as well that are similar.  Have you ever seen somebody wake surf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Wy98Btfzk&feature=related

You have many devices that can ride a wake and all of them are in parallel acting as batteries, each generating energy.

At a certain number of wake-riding-energy-gathering-devices along a certain length wake, there would be enough energy to fuel the wake-creating device.

=================================