Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Captain Hans Coler (Kohler) Magnetstromapparat (Magnet Power Apparatus)

Started by Michelinho, January 24, 2009, 09:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

You can use ELOXAL WIRE (if you need Alu)
Electric oxidated Aluminium , IS so fully electric an chemical ISOLATED !!

(See your kitchen aluminium pots enz)
----------------------------
- 150khz  such frequencies you can surge out from an
LW cheap transistor radio (used in europe) US i dont know)
the variable Oszillator frequency of this you can simply amplify wth 2 or 3 transitors to
drive some devices.
Also such receivers can use very easy as "controlling monitor" to explore
if your experimenting devices are deliver or transmitting RF (radio frequencies
Good look
G.Pese

Quote from: Michelinho on February 08, 2009, 04:17:28 AM
Hi all,

As for the aluminium wire, it is not recomended for use where there is lots of vibrations because it breaks it is also not to be used near salt water. So it could be why the use of silver which was plentiful after cleaning out Europe for precious metal and ware.

Thanks. That is what is said in the British papers and by Aspen also, 179-180 Khz. My signal generator is for audio tests and only goes to 20 Khz so I have to wait for my son-in-law to bring his, meanwhile, I'll do new magnets with a different shape and higher magnetic flux for more tests.

Take care,

Michel

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

neptune

@Michelinho. My first thoughts were that you had made a galvanic battery where the copper wires join the iron magnets. But if it only works when properly adjusted, then this is not the case. As I recall, there are no diodes in the circuit, so the energy is not from local radio transmitters. It is not going to win any prizes as it stands, but the energy, however small, has to come from somewhere. You are like a man in a strange country who has found a tiny grain of gold. Dont give up, keep searching for the mother Lode. Please share any construction details which were ambiguous in the original plan, e,g, dimensions of transformer, wire size, number of turns etc, anything that will help other replications.
     Further to what PESE said, A radio receiver could help here. The frequency of 179 -180 kHz, falls in the old longwave band, If we call it 200 kHz, that is equal to a wavelength of 1500 metres. That is used in the UK for BBC radio 4 , or it used to be. So with the magnetstrom apparat working. tune across the long wave band, and listen for a "plop" noise as you pass over the frequency at which it operates, Your radio dial will tell you the frequency, or wavelength. use the formula 300 divided by wavelength in metres = frequency in MHz.

neptune

I have just re-read the original report. It says that Coler agreed to build a small model of the aparatus. The highest voltage obtained was 0.45 volts. Twelve volts is also mentioned, but this may have been on a larger version he had built years earlier. We must not underestimate the time nesessary to adjust it, we are talkind days here. The ultimate answer would be a machine to uatomatically make the adjustments and record the output. His larger device with the 6kw output would obviously be more worthwhile, but the details we have are vague at best. Even if no further advance is made, I have to say congratulations on a brilliant replication

Michelinho

Thanks neptune.

I've made new iron magnets which are a little larger and stronger. 11/16" diam X 4" long cylindrical shape. We will check them tomorrow with the Gauss meter and sort them out. The closest match  in magnetic flux strength together for the push-pull stage I-III and IV-VI.

Then new coil setup. Still copper magnet wire since my thumb is still acting after winding a big Stubblefield cell's iron wires. The present coils were coiled with 25 feet of awg 20 intercom solid copper wire ( from an old spool of 18 wires intercom cable ) including the external wires. The new ones will get much more wire, probably 60-70 feet each. I'll make new wood supports so I'll swap setup if need be.

Since the coils are identical, I'll try different capacitors. 

I don't know who called it "Free Energy". I'm always working on one thing or another.

Take care,

Michel

neptune

This is getting interesting.I am planning to replicate this myself.One problem is knowing what iron or steel to use for the magnets. Ordinary mild steel is probably unsuitable, as it it has low retentivity. I wonder if the physical hardness of steel has any relationship to its retentivity? In the old days, magnets were made of alloys like Alnico, etc. Without having a foundry, we are restricted to modifying off the shelf components. Would high tensile steel bolts work? A voice from my subconscious keeps shouting Silver Steel as used in model engineering, but I don't Know. Coler may have used alnico or similar. What are you using Michelinho? Any suggestions welcome. I am also wracking my brain for a simple mechanism to adjust all the magnets at the same time.