Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Captain Hans Coler (Kohler) Magnetstromapparat (Magnet Power Apparatus)

Started by Michelinho, January 24, 2009, 09:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

Michel

If RYS.1 is a detailed drawing of the magnets/windings and RYS.2 is the layout of those magnets arranged in a circle and at the bottom of drawing of Rys2 is a adjustable bifiller air cored transformer which could be a step up or a step down type then?
   There are also some very unclear points about Res.1 . The central bindings are soldered the outer bindings are not, so at least the central bindings are solderable thin wire making them a coil of steel or copper or even some type of silver coated conductive wire. There is no reason to solder the copper wire to a magnet then place a binding over the solder points to hold it in place. That would not hold to the mentality of that period, that is conversely tomorrows artifact of todays thinking.
   You have put a bit of work into it and done a fine job I would hate to see you waste your time and your materials. This is the most simple one with least amount of stuff. So may I suggest you re- examine the patent more closely and I do so with respect to your efforts already put into your build. You can also speculate some things about the materials from the Brit report regarding availability during the period of time they mention providing Cooler with the materials to build another unit.

Koen1

Nice pics Michelinho :D

Good luck with your replication!
Looks like a nice build you've got there. :)

I couldn't really make it out very well on your photos,
so I'll ask: did you use iron magnets and iron wire?

After all, Coler most likely used iron "permanent" magnets
since they were common in his day and things like neodymium
magnets weren't around yet. And obviously the magnets need
to be conductive, ergo: iron. Also, as Steven and I spoke about
recently in one of the other Coler threads here, there's a number
of magnet-coil-setups that share some characteristic elements,
like some Testatika parts for example, and they all use oldfashioned
iron magnets with coils of mostly iron wire around and attached to
the magnets. It would seem that this common element was most
likely also used by Coler. Hence the iron wire question. ;)

Kind regards,
Koen

Steven Dufresne

Quote from: Koen1 on January 30, 2009, 08:02:15 AM
After all, Coler most likely used iron "permanent" magnets
since they were common in his day and things like neodymium
magnets weren't around yet. And obviously the magnets need
to be conductive, ergo: iron. Also, as Steven and I spoke about
recently in one of the other Coler threads here, there's a number
of magnet-coil-setups that share some characteristic elements,
like some Testatika parts for example, and they all use oldfashioned
iron magnets with coils of mostly iron wire around and attached to
the magnets. It would seem that this common element was most
likely also used by Coler. Hence the iron wire question. ;)

Actually, we don't know that the testatika used iron wire for the wiring. That was a speculation on my part due to the similarity with Colers' stromerzeuger and to a lessor extent, the Roy Meyers device. The Roy Meyers device definately used iron wire (I just rechecked) and I thought the Stomerzeuger did too but I just checked again and it looks like I misremembered. The Brittish report says that silver wires were used. Are silver wires magnetizable?
-Steve
http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson

Doug1

Never have come across pure silver magnet steve. Silvered wire would be easier to solder if the wire were fine or thin.Many materials were in short supply during the war partly due to usage partly due to theft.
I disagree that the wires were soldered to the magnets partly due to the level of difficulty partly due to it would just short it out in the end.Any build up of potential would result in heat which weaken the magnets.