Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity Prize may be way too small

Started by spacetrax, January 28, 2009, 02:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

No one should be banned for voicing opinion. That is ridiculous.

However, make your opinion known and then shut up. You are interfering with my entertainment  :P

I know it feels good to repeat your cranial capacity or lack thereof. Some wish to collect souls under their flock? Others primarily lurk waiting for an interesting circuit or mechanical design they can stick on their web page for sale.
Not much of that posted anymore. Not because it wasn't OU or not of value but because they will receive nothing for their efforts.

@Magnetmoti

As we say here "You hit the nail on the head". Your statement about disclosure is the most correct I've seen to-date. Those not believing it are welcome to learn on their own.

A legal document is only worth the weight of your lawyers in camel dung. Anything else is B.S.

Paul-R

Quote from: utilitarian on January 30, 2009, 11:22:02 AM
I think you are missing it.  Think of an OU device like a magic genie lamp, where upon a rubbing, a genie comes out a gives you wishes.  This is surely incredibly useful. 
Blueroomelectronics and Utilitarian:

At a guess, I would respectfully suggest that you have heard of
neither Hal Puthoff nor Lee & Yang (Nobel Physics prizewinners
for 1957). Nor have you read Chapter 1of the Patrick Kelly book:
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/

If this is true, I respectfully suggest that you do some homework.

Paul.

Cairun

even if it is raised to 100,000 USD it would still be way too small considering what you can get with a working device.

Magnamotion

I think that the amount the prize has risen to, clearly shows any inventor of such a technology, exactly how much the 19528 members of this site, (not to mention the thousands from other associated sites) really want to support someone in their efforts.

Lets face it... If the free energy community was serious about raising a couple of million dollars to advance these projects, given the number of active members, and the surrounding networks, it should not be that hard.

htg

Quote from: spacetrax on January 28, 2009, 02:22:10 PM

it is too hard to make a OU device at home. We are not even able to make regular solar cells at home.
What if all members donate 10 USD for the prize, in order to bring it over 100.000 USD?
Funding is needed to build an OU device. I know how to build a practical OU device, but I need at least $300 000 to do it.