Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why did the gas car win?

Started by b0rg13, January 29, 2009, 04:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

The electric motors are pricey like the "trans warp 11" but it is quite the little beefy booger. All one needs to do is to figure out the Coler device stack them up and go smoke a set 15 inch Dunlaps. That and live in a place where you are allowed to mod a car to electric. Some USA states prohibit modified vehicles if the mod is the petrol engine to electric conversion. Not sure about what the other countries have for policy on auto modifications.
  Don't worry if you figure it out they'll just outlaw it. Freedom is an illusion like abstract art is art.

Alien509

Quote from: Doug1 on January 30, 2009, 01:18:04 PM
  Don't worry if you figure it out they'll just outlaw it. Freedom is an illusion like abstract art is art.

All I have to say is thank goodness for winamp and milkdrop :P

christo4_99

because of the triangular nature of the market...the top of which is the demand for oil,the sides of which are the oil producers and auto makers...if the governments impose strict emissions laws and mpg perimeters on the auto makers then they are in violation of the original contract.the oil is already paid for I'm afraid...so in the end it is the consumer that will suffer...the neglected sheep who will fight and overcome all obstacles to merely survive,the persevering part of the equation.thinking that we the people can have an affect on such a market is naive to put it bluntly.that is like trying to negotiate your own price for your dinner.