Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible Protection For Foreclosure Victims

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 31, 2009, 07:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur of Ohio has shown herself to be one of the few honest politicians when she came up with an excellent way to prevent predatory bankers from foreclosing on your home.

More here...

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/550.html

Regards...

Tempest

Hey Capzro
     I thought this forum was created to talk about energy. This kind of news I go to other forum to find ex. infowars. You don't have to enlighten anyone, If I want to be enlightened, I'll go to church, please stop trying to save us.

sparks

@Cap

Obama the new puppet is fixing to "borrow"  1.3trillion dollars and give it to the banks to hand back to the lender.   Who the hell is he planning on borrowing it from and who the hell are my grandchildren going to be paying back (of course with interest  which is due to lender because well he says he gave you something of value now he wants to have you work all your life paying him back because he ran this scam on you because people see value in pieces of paper with little black marks scribbled on them)  This has alot to do with energy because if he took the same 1.3 trillion dollars and invested in a new energy infrastructure and technology exporting industry it would be better than playing into the hands of the lenders.
   Just forgive all debt like Roosevelt finally figured out to do and start all over.
Imagine that economic stimulus when average Joe is buying what he needs instead of slaving for some assholes who do nothing but run the biggest scam there ever was.  You talk about slum lords how about someone who not only doesnt fix up the building but forces you to.  When you go to sell the joint you are legally bound to maintain for them you are just a glorified realestate agent for them working with no comission.  I don't know who these people are running this Federal Reserve Scam but it's a good one.  How much do these people need.  They are so enslaved to their own insanity they don't even realize it.  Oh well their loss.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Cap-Z-ro

@ sparks

Considering the prevailing mental state of the kool aid drinkers/voters, we are lucky we have a forum to discuss these issues.

I'm still holding the dimmest and slimmest of hopes that Obama will pull a JFK,  and stand up foe 'We The People'.

Amazing is that I am still optimistic after researching so much high level corruption and deviancy.

I hope the good Congresswoman's defense strategy will help people here in the land owned by the corporation calling itself Canada.

Regards...