Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Obama's Change Looking More Like Loose Change

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 31, 2009, 07:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

From a poster at the Huffington Post:

"In 2003 Iraq was in chaos and Paul Bremer was appointed viceroy of the US occupation. His immediate job was to start "reconstruction" of the iraqi economy even though a war raged. Bremer's previous employer was Kissinger Asscoiates. In 2003 the New York Federal Reserve set up a special account for Iraq reconstruction funds. Airplanes flew $9,000,000,000 in hundred dollars bills from New York to Baghdad where the funds dissappeared. Who was appointed to the New York Fed Reserve board in Nov 2003? None other than Tim Geithner. Who was Geithner's previous employer? Yeah, Kissinger Associates. Who is now in charge of the trillion dollar "reconstruction" plan for the US economy? Yeah, Tim Geithner. Is it really any surprise that the bailout funds are disappearing? Quit chasingthe rabbit folks. Keep your eyes on the prize. Your money and futures are evaporating."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/30/geithner-bernanke-work-on_n_162728.html

A paraphrase of a Charles Dickens is called for in this instance...

' May I have some more [change] sir ? '

Regards...