Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to build a Rodin Coil

Started by magpie, February 02, 2009, 03:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie

Quote from: nievesoliveras on February 02, 2009, 08:07:58 PM
@magpie

I think you are doing a good job here. I will post your topic at the joule thief topic so anybody interested come here.

Jesus

Thanks Jesus,

I don't know much about the Joule thief, does it produce some sort of voltage spike?
What sort of effects would we be expecting connecting the Rodin coil to the Joule Thief circuit?

magpie

Quote from: jadaro2600 on February 04, 2009, 10:58:09 PM
...and the purpose is?

This coil produces a magnetic vortex along with many other interesting effects, however it has had little public research on it so why not experiment? :)

magpie

Quote from: innovation_station on February 06, 2009, 08:52:01 PM
AT THE SAME TIME .....  what if ....  pulse 1 collect pulse outer collect .....

REALLY FAST..... 8)

ist

AC OUT ?   DC IN ??  ;D

Read my latest post on my other Rodin coil thread, judging from some simple tests what you say may actually be possible except likely the other way around...

magpie

Quote from: jadaro2600 on February 06, 2009, 05:20:58 PM
IF the juice is flowing in one direction on one winding and one direction on the other, shouldn't the fields cancel each other out?

Hey Jadaro,

With insulated wire nothing happens in that configuration obviously because of the insulation being in the way.
The original Rodin coil calls for unisulated wire, I did not have this available so connected it like a normal coil and still got a vortex effect, if you configure the wires differently it porduces different effects. For example, you can get it to produce a conical magnetic field that has avery small "pinch" instead of a strong vortex, I'll post videos of the wire configuration tests when I have time.
If uninsulated wire is available though why not connect it per Rodin's specs to see what happens?

magpie

Quote from: slayer007 on February 05, 2009, 03:56:30 PM
@magpie

Did you every try your coil with a joule thief curcit?

It would be interesting to see what happens.

Hi slayer007,

I haven't yet, could you point me to a simple circuit diagram for the Joule Thief?