Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Real OU-Effect to Share with everyone!!!

Started by Magnethos, February 02, 2009, 08:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Hi Rob,

I tend to agree with you because if the contact were a definite make-brake only and no any further 'bounce' to make another contact for the already appearing flyback pulse from the first brake then there would be not much possibility for the higher pulse for entering the capacitor through the air to charge it further up.

A small or certain amount of charge may still go into the capacitor via the spark (plasma) if such is created at the break moment, spark is able to conduct;  if this is the case, then this phenomena could not be repeted by solid state switch but by a mechanical one.

Your suggestion of using capacitor to replace the battery is also a good idea.

rgds,  Gyula

hartiberlin

Yes, it will probably only work with mechanical switching.

The strange thing is,
that different coils and different uF caps always show almost the same voltage like
26 Volts charge from a 12 Volts battery source...

So the energy stored in the capacitor seems not to be related of the
energy transfered from the battery into the coil.

So it seems there comes more energy out than the stored magnetic energy of thecoil
could ever deliver..

We need some more people to verify this.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Magnethos

The original theory explains that when you short the wires together, the entropy (disorder in the virtual particle flux of the vacuum) reverses. The entropy reversion (negentropy) means energy creation.
The effect that sparks shows is only possible when you short the wires very fast, because if the current saturates the circuit after that little time, the effect is not possible. For that reason the timing time is very important. If you short the wires slowly you can't get the effect.

So, when you short all wires together, very fast... there is only pure voltage in the circuit and the circuit components (source, resistance and collector) are activated and it's possible a negentropic effect (energy from the vacuum). For that reason anyone can get more output than input.

Magnethos

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 10, 2009, 06:52:59 PM
Yes, it will probably only work with mechanical switching.

The strange thing is,
that different coils and different uF caps always show almost the same voltage like
26 Volts charge from a 12 Volts battery source...

So the energy stored in the capacitor seems not to be related of the
energy transfered from the battery into the coil.

So it seems there comes more energy out than the stored magnetic energy of thecoil
could ever deliver..

We need some more people to verify this.

Regards, Stefan.

The original author (NRGfromthevacuum) can get up to 600 Volts. He doesn't shows that big amount energy on his videos, but I know that. The source he used to get the 600 Volts were 2 batteries (2 x 12 Volts). I have emailed him a lot of times, but he doesn't reply to my messages.

There is other effect where you can see a similar effect, maybe we can merge the 2 effects together:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RQ6tIgoiJ8&feature=channel

If anyone merge the 2 experiments, he will have a very powerfull energy amplificator. I mean, with the experiment of this thread we can get more voltage when we short the wires, but if we add this second experiment (the experiment of the video) in each short, we can add more and more voltage into the cap.
So, if we merge the 2 experiment, we would have:
First switch: 26 Volts
Second switch: 52 Volts...

Each short is 1 msec.

I said to Armakuni about using a voltage multiplier, I mean, connect the battery to a voltage multiplier circuit, and then short the wires using that high-voltage circuit as a "source"

NOTE: maybe we could replace the battery and use an antenna to get voltage from the Earth Potential.

Magnethos

This is other possibility, add capacitors in parallel. Maybe it's possible to increase the effect adding more caps. In the other side, we will have more capacitance.

I think the advanced version could be:
1. Add a voltage multiplier
2. Add capacitors in parallel
3. Add the gotoluc circuit to the system
4. Replace the Battery and use an antenna

Gotoluc's videos: In order (old to new)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RQ6tIgoiJ8&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRWwFxNZZxc&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M5j6fe8rXc&feature=channel_page