Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Lindemann, The Mechanical Engine: A Re-Evolution of Bessler's Wheel

Started by hartiberlin, February 03, 2009, 11:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlortie

hansvonlieven

When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

BAHammer

Quote from: hansvonlieven on February 11, 2009, 10:11:16 PM
He does seem to like his pissing competitions Ralph. ;D ;D ;D

Hans

Hans,
There is nothing pissing about it. If you read the thread G-Force, it was a discussion except for Alan. but that was okay.
It is sad that the experts in this forum can not consider that 2 weights being suspended from one axis on one side of a wheel can generate more force than one weight being suspended from an axis on the other side of the wheel.
I guess it is something that is to simple for you guys to grasp. And that is why it would be a pissing contest. you guys aren't the ones thinking of things liek this so have to be antagonistic  ;D

AB Hammer

Jim I am posting the picture of what you posted on.

Re: G-Force
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 08:29:07 PM »

Note the Blue, Purple, and Red lines
Then note and add the distance of each collard lines from the center to each end. Are these magic lines for they will not move anything in those arrangements. And you wonder why I say it won't work the way you have drawn it? ::) ::) ::)
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

BAHammer

Quote from: AB Hammer on February 12, 2009, 10:43:41 AM
Jim I am posting the picture of what you posted on.

Re: G-Force
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 08:29:07 PM »

Note the Blue, Purple, and Red lines
Then note and add the distance of each collard lines from the center to each end. Are these magic lines for they will not move anything in those arrangements. And you wonder why I say it won't work the way you have drawn it? ::) ::) ::)

Alan,
You didn't post how I said the lines ran. I did say that they could be tried in different configurations.
I at no time said thatwas the definitive way. It was open to discussion.
You did post that you and Ralph disproved it with your Keel Effect. Since you do not know the difference of the weight on the long lever and the iron rod, you can't make that statement.
If you cut and paste the weight that rotates on Mt 20, one on the left side is hanging down, put it on the right side of Mt24. This would suggest that Bessler drew the drawing so a person would have to consider where the iron rod might be. If it is the same as Mt 20, it would be one that could hang down on one side of the wheel and then rotate and lay on the arm on it's way up. Later tonight, i will do the cut and paste to show you what I am talking about.
Also, the way this pic is drawn, it's being able to work would depend on how long the rod is on the swinging weight and the distance the long lever can travel radially. Again, those things would need to be known before being able to make a definitive statement about whether or not it could  work that way. But with me, I am not sure what is wrong with considering different ways.