Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

STEORN is NOT DEAD!!! Go check their website NOW !!! WWW.STEORN.COM

Started by Tracker, February 03, 2009, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibbguy

If you take them at their word (as stated in the vid); they intend to make their money through licensing the technology to manufacturers in several different fields; and not by manufacturing anything directly. So the answer is apparently "No" ; you can't buy anything from them unless you own a company and want to sign a commercial licensing Agreement.

It's an interesting strategy; And it is also very interesting that their first Road Stops are in the Middle East..  I wonder if they care if the buyers of the licenses do anything with the Orbo or just shelve it??  If they offer licenses to one company per each major branch of consumer and commercial electronics such as "cell phones", "refrigerators", "small home appliances", "small general purpose batteries / power supplies", "digital watches", "automotive", and "aerospace" just to name a few... Then we could see a situation where some of the companies buy it and shelve it just to deprive their competition of it, while others do not. All would have to completely shelve it for the technology to be fully suppressed then. Once the first company starts shipping units with Orbo tech in it, we will know how it works ;) 

I guess it would depend on how their Agreements are worded: Do they want a flat rate; per year or just paid once... Or will they insist on a royalty-type arrangement where they are paid by volume?

Doctor No

I don^t really know how Steorn and Kotschorov from Akoil wanted to make it run?
As i remember sth from old times, paradoxally, stable magnets although stable should run circullary to achieve
any free energy.
I had spoken yesterday with Mr. Kotschurov.
He had said, that they already don^t have this electric power producing machine which was shown 2 years ago
on his russian site.
Stable magnets simply change its mass to energy in his liftime, according do E=mC^2.
What make this process possible is rotation (vortex).
It simply saying, gives out energy cumulated earlier in process of building mass of magnets.
But if we run of magnets at all, there will be free energy no more......
Maybe they had another mean of  extracting energy from magnets, but i don^t  know it (sorry). :'(
DN

I had heard, that sombody already 100 years ago had built in Florida a Coral Castle using such rotating stable magnets principle. :o

esaruoho

Quote from: Doctor No on February 10, 2009, 02:36:30 PM
I had heard, that sombody already 100 years ago had built in Florida a Coral Castle using such rotating stable magnets principle. :o

that would be Ed Leedskalnin, the latvian, who wrote the book "Magnetic Current" - where he speaks about magnetism and electricity.. and created the Coral Castle in Florida. ..

yes, it would be intriguing to have an expertof Leedskalnin and his explanation of the inner functionings of magnetism  weigh in on the whole Steorn / other magnetic field movement  inventions.

http://www.rexresearch.com/leedskal/leedskal.htmhttp://www3.sympatico.ca/slavek.krepelka/exper/magcur.htm    - http://www.josephnewman.com/Single_Magnetic_Charges.html

Doctor No

Thanks!
He had really big knowledge about magnetism and electricity.
But don^t forget that already in XIX century was much talken about aether.
And second half of XIX century was raise in practical knowledge about electricity.
But during Einstein^ s time, cos nobody could really call what to hell an aether really is, this knowledge was simply abandoned and put into archives.
The greatest problem was for a new wave of Einstein^s scientists what in popular language is called: antigravity force.
Only german scientists had it reworked.
Victor Schauberger had done it more precisly, by closer examination of the Nature.
He simply knew, that all we know as magnetism, electricity, thunder (electrogravity) all chemical and physical rules which were than and even not yet discovered, are simply gathered in 1 drop of water, and not only, but in something which is not material-water is a transfer medium for all what happens in our closest and most distant surrounding. ???

PYRODIN123321

SO....it seems like to me, steorn is selling out -suppression I bet is en route, I bet they had something, and sold it.....
--------------------------------

I wonder if they played off an actual discovery as a hoax, think about it
-you make a discovery and naturally make plans to show it off, then you get a visit from some "investors" like GE or EXXON and they tell you, "why don't you botch your demo, get a buttload o money from us, give us the rights to the free energy and you can even have the rights to the parts that make it work (magnetic bearings and such) build your company up with the new funds, or you can fight an up hill battle against the energy giants and you will be in court for the rest of your life or until you run out of money"

I wouldn't get your hopes up folks-

peace
Peace.