Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I want to catch fish!!!

Started by Tito L. Oracion, February 04, 2009, 03:37:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

to all

Actually there are already many here in my vicinity using that kind of fishing i thought its just okay to do that and they do not want to teach me how,

thats why i open up this thread because i am curious with that. and they are catching so many fish using that thing.

I thought also that pese do not want to teach me because pese sounds like fish ;D. ooooops joke only sir your my idol here.

Anyway thank for all of you sir.

because you said that i won't do it anymore.

God bless
otits

the_big_m_in_ok

@Tito L. Oracion
Fish stunners are occasionally used by American aquatic biologists to study individual specimens in a stream or pond.

They use a continuous discharge system that works well(fish are knocked unconscious at once for collection and then released to recover.)

Devil's advocate?
If you want a unit to pattern after, think of a police Tazer.  Charge a HV capacitor and discharge it with a push button.

HOWEVER!
On the other hand, unless your friends are starving, they hadn't ought to persecute these harmless animals like that.  Only if they have nothing else to eat.
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on August 02, 2009, 09:01:41 PM
@Tito L. Oracion
Fish stunners are occasionally used by American aquatic biologists to study individual specimens in a stream or pond.

They use a continuous discharge system that works well(fish are knocked unconscious at once for collection and then released to recover.)

Devil's advocate?
If you want a unit to pattern after, think of a police Tazer.  Charge a HV capacitor and discharge it with a push button.

HOWEVER!
On the other hand, unless your friends are starving, they hadn't ought to persecute these harmless animals like that.  Only if they have nothing else to eat.

Hi sir

good idea thank you but i was told it isn't good by sir pese
and i won't doit anymore, maybe i will, just for experimental use only  ;D

however if you have a good circuit scheme, well not bad i think we can study that thing here  ;D

the_big_m_in_ok

Tito L. Oracion said:
good idea thank you but i was told it isn't good by sir pese ...
Hi Tito,
I agree with pese.  Only if you have nothing else---you're starving---, only then do it.

...and i won't doit anymore, maybe i will, just for experimental use only  ;D
Sure, good idea about that.  Let's see what we can find out.

however if you have a good circuit scheme, well not bad i think we can study that thing here  ;D
Try these:

http://www.angelfire.com/80s/sixmhz/flyback.html

Also, U.S. Patent 6362984   on    http://www.google/advanced_patent_search

There are a whole lot of commercial applications to be seen on the 'Web.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

not_a_mib

High explosives are effective for fishing.  This is the basis for the traditional American redneck fishing method.  Just light the fuse on the special Du Pont bait, throw it in the water, wait for the deep boom, then the dead fish float right to the surface!

This fishing method is illegal almost everywhere, and tends to attract game wardens and other law enforcement persons.  Du Pont may have discontinued these special baits.

Safety note:  dropping the lit bait too close by could turn you into fish food!