Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Rotation in the Rodin Coil - was the Bell really a myth after all?

Started by magpie, February 04, 2009, 10:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PYRODIN123321

hey, you can get a good bit of mercury from old thermostats you might even try just obtaining the mercury switches....

peace
Peace.

Creativity

mercury is too toxic to experiment without a good ventilation!. I would advise trying first with some ferrofluids or some metal scraps suspended in oil.
If u choose mercury i strongly recommend to buy or build(not so expensive and difficult as it may look) dygestorium. Ok i don't know English name for it ,maybe fume digestor(?). Anyhow it looks like this:

http://www.donserv.com.pl/images/img/acentm.jpg

and it is used to remove toxic fumes from the space where chemical reactions take place. It is in every chemical laboratory.
Years ago i was playing a bit with chemistry.I made dygestorium from an old cupboard and vacuum cleaner.I cut out the holes for my hands and placed a small glass to see what i am doing.From the hole in the side of the cupboard fumes were sucked out with vacuum cleaner.Inside i installed a small lamp and electric socket.I sealed everything with silicon.Vacuum cleaner was dumping fumes outside of my garage. Total cost won't be higher than 50E,good health insurance i say :)!
I really advise u to take mercury vapours seriously!It is for ur health.

Have fun!
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

magpie

Quote from: Yucca on February 05, 2009, 03:50:48 PM
@Magpie,

(Q)
I realise the D101-N50 is vey tiny at only one sixteenth inch diameter but would it be possible for you to test further by constraining your magnet on an axle? This will remove the possibility of the magnet rolling around on its rim as it bounces around the field maximum in the centre. Maybe you could glue it to a pin and then make a small U bracket out of aluminium drink can metal with a hole in one arm and a dimple in the other, then perhaps with thin oil it will be free enough.

Hi Yucca,

The Rodin coil seems to produce rotation on more than one axis, in this case I meant the magnet was actually inside the toroid (I drilled a hole in the plastic), I forget the name of the field but it proves that the coil also has an internal field.
If you place a magnet in the centre of the coil(I mean the big hole in the torus), a magnet will also rotate, in this case even a much larger magnet will rotate. This is the part of the coil where the strong vortex effect occurs, it happens with both AC and DC. Interestingly though, the coil will behave like a normal electromagnet if you connect only one of the two coils to DC - a magnet will stick to it-, however if both coils are connected to DC the vortex effect occurs and the magnet jumps around until it bounces out. I suspect this effect is due to an interaction between the two coils causing a continuation of the initial AC spike when the coil is connected.
I think it might be smarter to work with pulsed or just straight DC as I can't tell if AC just causes a tidy vortex or confusion.

I tried placing a diametrically magnetized magnet on an axis and in the centre of the coil and it did not rotate as expected, I also tried it with axially magnetized magnets and I did get rotation when I found a sweet spot but it was slow and difficult to keep in position.

I don't think this coil should be approached like a normal electromagnet, from multiple test I am confident that it makes a vortex but if you think about it, the shape of the magnets should correspond to the shape of the vortex to work properly. I think that to build a motor with this coil you would need two cones, facing each other tip to tip with magnets placed on them in a spiral pattern. Maybe conical magnets would work, only one way to find out :) make one yourself.

The great thing about the Rodin coil is that it is not difficult to build and do experiments on...

magpie

Quote from: Creativity on February 06, 2009, 06:39:16 PM
mercury is too toxic to experiment without a good ventilation!. I would advise trying first with some ferrofluids or some metal scraps suspended in oil.
If u choose mercury i strongly recommend to buy or build(not so expensive and difficult as it may look) dygestorium. Ok i don't know English name for it ,maybe fume digestor(?). Anyhow it looks like this:

http://www.donserv.com.pl/images/img/acentm.jpg

Hi Creativity,

Yes, mercury is nasty stuff, I think you are referring to some sort of enclosed fume hood?

Mercury is supposed to be diamagnetic but I did some tests on a small amount and found that its diamagnetism was too weak to be observable, this may be why the Bell required so much electricity to run.
I placed a small amount of mercury inside a toroidal coil at a low current and voltage and nothing happened, judging from my test placing a tiny magnet inside the Rodin coil, the diamagnetic material needs to be extremely light to move smoothly. Mercury is not light so you would need a diamagnetic vapour or possibly a plasmoid.
I am going to make a colloidal suspension using powdered Bismuth, I hope this works because Bismuth is the most diamagnetic element know and creating a suspension of it would in effect make it "light", even is slightly difficult to move in the fluid..

Jonnys007

i was wondering ... has anyone jacked up a tesla coil to the rodin coil?  if the voltage is low that your guys are putting in.. then put in a alot of voltage and see wat happens.. utilizing both winds.. the magnetic field should infact be alot more powerful...  possibly might even counteract the force of gravity?.. who knows