Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Evolution of an Idea

Started by christo4_99, February 05, 2009, 01:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

How many times shall we run with the idea and come to the wrong conclusion?Ideas like anything else,are affected by new information.How many of us can really think this economic global crisis through without getting sidetracked and taking shortcuts?I've seen dozens of videos talking about the gloom and doom associated with the immediate future but only one explaining a positive aspect to the current events.People,self-fulfilling prophecy is a real phenomena.We cannot think these things continuously without results that match our thoughts and feelings.The truth is we are being bullied by financial bullies who want us to relearn the value of money,politicians,government, and religion.We have been slacking people in our sacrifices to these "gods".We have forgotten our masters and become self-important.What is important to remember is money is their only tool...it is the only thing that they are willing to dirty their hands with....and at the same time it is just paper.There are ways of doing business without money and we must learn them because even if we do want to be obedient to your masters they will never be satisfied.Even with economic recovery the same thing will happen again down the road.

gri

Quote from: "url=http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6752.msg155456#msg155456]christo4_99 in ~The Evolution of an Idea~[/url]"]
money is their only tool

Money is the monkeys' tool of Deceit
in concurrency between real goods and their virtual value reflection.

When the volume of False reaches critical grivitational mass
Crisis returns again.

But Money is not the only tool of Lies.

Monkeys themselves are the first source of False..
on any level of Authority Tree.
Your Gritoadmixes to Gri | Digrigible: { Gri to Hartiberlin -> Hartiberlin to Gri }

christo4_99

In the context that i used it above...it stands "uncorrected".money is their most useful and versatile tool.

gri

Quote from: "url=http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6752.msg155463#msg155463]christo4_99 in ~The Evolution of an Idea~[/url]"]
money is their most useful and versatile tool.

I suspect that creating false laws
including the laws which FORCE primates to earn money
                         and buy goods from each other -
is more versatile tool of monkeys
   than money invention.
Then so named lawfull taxes lead to crisis inevitably.

In a System of slavery all forcing tools are significant
in the set..
including forcing to be silent or telling notorious false.
Your Gritoadmixes to Gri | Digrigible: { Gri to Hartiberlin -> Hartiberlin to Gri }