Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bloch Wall Generator

Started by jkgulick, February 05, 2009, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkgulick

I ran across a really obscure website a really long time ago that featured an inventor who had built a number of overunity generators that were quite small and output power in the 10-50 kW range (maybe > 100 kW, it was a long time ago).  They were dead simple, and I don't remember ever hearing a word about them anywhere else.  The website was very obscure and almost completely all images and I haven't been able to ever find it again.  The inventor claimed interest by several governments, but that is all I remember about the facts surrounding it.  However, I do remember the device design. 

The idea is simple.  He had a rotor with axial magnets that he spun with a small high-rpm drive motor.  He had additional magnets positioned perpendicularly to the the rotor magnets such that the rotor magnets passed by the armature magnets through their Bloch walls (the middle of a magnet, basically).  Because the rotor magnets passed by the armature magnets through their Bloch walls, he found that there was no significant drag on the rotor, and it could be kept at a very high rpm (6000-7000?) with very little input power.

The armature magnets, however were significantly affected by the flux of the rotor magnets, and he was able to remove very significant amounts of power from windings on each end of the armature magnets.  I believe he said that he used 8 or 10 gauge wire for the output coil on the armature magnets and this allowed for outputs of somewhere around 50 kW with 8 armature magnets (16 output coils).  I also believe that he was using low field strength magnets like Alnico or ferrites.

If this design is valid, then it is one of the easiest and simplest ways to realize very significant overunity power production.  I have attached a diagram of what I remember.  I would appreciate your feedback and consideration.

pix

Hi,
Very interesting idea.
As I imagine that setup- on the rotating disk we have attached magnets with alternate poles facing stationary magnet with pick-up coils. When,let's say pole N is approaching stationary magnet precisely in its middle- forces acting on the rotary magnet equals and cancels-out,because rotary N is pusheded-out by N side and pulled-in by S side of stationary magnet.So,there should be no drag on the rotating disc.
I must check it out.
Thanks man!
Regards,
pix

jkgulick

Yes, it is interesting.  When the rotor magnets approach the stationary magnet, the Lenz forces generated by the pickup coils should cancel each other out, so no drag, but huge power out (if you spin it fast).  To me, this one looks really interesting, and really easy to build.  The solid state version looks possible, and easy, too.   ;D

Peace,

Joshua

jkgulick

Thanks, Kator, that was definitely not the website I remembered, and I believe it was a different inventor, but those are very interesting also.  If the inventor was being truthful on his website, and it did appear so, then this device has already been successfully built in multiple variations and with huge overunity power outputs.

To make it a little easier to understand how balanced the forces are as the rotor passes the stator magnet and winding, I have redrawn it to be just one coil on the magnet.  Here's the way that I am thinking about this.

1. As the rotor magnet approaches the stator magnet, it decreases the stator magnetic field strength along it's axis due to the interaction of the fields of the two magnets.

2. This decrease in the field induces current to flow in the power pickup coil.

3. The current flowing in the pickup coil induces a Lenz force which opposes the magnetic field change in the stator, so the magnetic field does not change as much as it would if the coils were not there.  But that is okay if it doesn't cost significant power to make the change.

4.  The Lenz force generated is seen as balanced by the rotor.  To simplify greatly, Lenz force is generated out of the top of the stator coil which is exactly opposite that generated out of the bottom of the stator coil, and the rotor feels both, and they both cancel each other out.

It appears perfect.  Can we figure out why it would not work?

Peace,

Josh