Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ENERGY AMPLIFICATION

Started by Tito L. Oracion, February 06, 2009, 01:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Hi Tito

Glad to see your still with us...language does put us at a disadvantage but pictures and videos always speak volumes.

Look forward to hearing from you soon  :)

Regards,
Paul

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: allcanadian on February 07, 2009, 10:14:32 AM
@TitoWhat you are talking about are Watts, VA--- volt/amps or Watt/seconds, that is power moving over a given time frame. I would also think you would want to multiply power not amplify it, which would mean real power would need to enter your circuit from somewhere else adding to the energy already available.To understand how to generate excess power you need to understand every aspect of a circuit but more important what it is that is in the circuit. The circuit is a conduit for the motion of energy, this energy has qualities and properties related to it. My question has always been simple ----How can you build something you don't understand? How can you build a circuit utilizing electric and magnetic forces without first understanding what electricity and magnetism are in reality?. I think when you answer this question only then will you know how to build the device you desire. Think of it as the difference between having the ability to drive a car and having the ability to build one from scratch, LOL, they are definitely not  the same thing.
Regards
AC

Hi AC

I think you really can't understand me for now cause i'm doing some unconventional thing and i have great advancement currently. my brother prohibit me to tell everything sorry, for safety reason. TPU is so very easy now if you know the unconventional technique, since tpu is made from uncomventional way why everybody don't study the wierd things? the answer is there!

I understand what you mean but you don't know what i mean. sorry  :(

Amplify power unconventionally is what i am is doing right now. and i have succeeded on that, im telling you the circuit is very easy.  8)

The conventional is, what is in is what is out and sometimes out is smaller than in and i'm tired of that. but there is a good news there is a circuit that can bring out bigger than in! julethief thread is near but not the perfect solution sorry.

THat's all for now, sometime i'll make a video of my developments.  :)

TESLA IS GREAT AND GENIOUS !!!  :o

God bless
Thank you

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: TheNOP on February 07, 2009, 09:53:38 PM

why always trying to tap the unknown with unknown ?

Hi nop

Simply i just want to know, cause i don't know ;D

I'm always excited exploring the unsaturated place  ;)

God bless
otits

jadaro2600

Who is Floyd Sweet?

Any vacuum tubes have possibility of emitting X-rays, or worse depending on Voltages involved.

We live in a substantial-delicate range of safe electromagnetic signals..  there are stars that don't emit some of the stuff we use to cook with.

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: jadaro2600 on March 16, 2009, 07:11:25 AM
Who is Floyd Sweet?

Any vacuum tubes have possibility of emitting X-rays, or worse depending on Voltages involved.

We live in a substantial-delicate range of safe electromagnetic signals..  there are stars that don't emit some of the stuff we use to cook with.

here is floyd sweet
http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Inventors/FloydSweet/index.html

sorry sir  :(   :-X