Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ENERGY AMPLIFICATION

Started by Tito L. Oracion, February 06, 2009, 01:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IWD

-Electricity flows around the wire, not in the wire
-smalt izolation is adjusting spacing betwen two wires, in sense of two waies current.
-and also size of wire is adjusting spacing betwen pair of two current path.
-more path with moving charges in same particular space and time, will ressults as bigger inductance.
-More possible ways off current is concentrated in smaller space, and thus that, is more intensive magnetic field, and of course induced current is also creating more intensive magnetic field, with opozite polarization.
-And of course with decreasing of rate(balance) betwen electric and magnetic field, one type of energy will supply the other type(magnetic for current, and electric for voltage)

wattsup

@Magluvin

A few years ago I asked myself the same question and came up with this idea.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3972.msg136972#msg136972

I am sure such a core laminate would save tons of copper wire to achieve the same step-up or step-down coupling effects and maybe even to increase gain. lol

@DreamThinkBuild

Doing it with a conical wire itself should make no difference to the coupling. You will still be regulated by the thinnest part of the wire.

Tito L. Oracion

Something has open.
oh boy its so exciting hmmmmm....... 

Magluvin

Hey Teets

Im right huh?  Something is wrong with the conventional way, and many other ways that that the same theory of mutual induction applies.

I remember Agent Gates coil.  The angles had my mind hanging outside the box for a bit. 
Before Gates appeared, I had an idea that if the conductors were at some angle to each other, that there could possibly be an acceleration or form of gear ratio thing in primary and secondary. I had the idea from just visualizing a spinning field around the conductors that acted like gears when interacting with each other, the primary and secondary.  But I had dropped the idea and proceeded with other projects.
But as I began into Gates thread, he said something that sparked my memory, and I think I posted about it there.
I cant remember, and just spent some time looking for the original thread that was posted as applied for ou prize. Gone?
But it was something to do with the spinning around the conductors, that if you pulsed it the right way, the spinning became large and continued to spin beyond the pulse, and when pulsed timely, it would produce dc output on the sec.

But the spin interaction, while the conductors are at an angle to each other, I envisioned a sort of way to change the gear ratio, depending on the angle and distance of the pri and sec conductors.  The word I believe he used that got me was accelerate.  I was hooked for a bit. 
I began to think Gates was holding back on correct info along the way, and my evidence was pretty strong on the conviction, as there was inconsistency here n there.

EDIT  I believed he didnt want anyone to get it done before him, at the time.  Many were fumbling from design to the new design.  I think the sec definitely needed to be heavy wire, but also the primary should have been larger than prescribed, as shown in his gift to Stefan, of which was suppose to be a working model in progress. =l

From what I have heard, they are still working on it.  Grapes

Anyway, Im rambling.

Mags

Magluvin

Good stuff Watts

Hmmm, maybe somehow have more core volume toward the tip of the cone, and thin out toward the open end.

Im glad you and Dream have had the same thoughts.  Its strange how this idea eluded me for so long.

Back in the days, they studied 1 wire against 1 wire.  and strange looking simplistic experiments.  Maybe we need to dig into such things.   I had suggested to Gates that maybe testing just 2 wires crossing each other to find optimal angle.

hmm  wonder how AGs coil would react with trisil shmacks from da caps.   Maybe it can deliver a big spinfest as compared to the transistor switch.  Still got my AG coil.  Will give it a go.

=]

Mags