Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ENERGY AMPLIFICATION

Started by Tito L. Oracion, February 06, 2009, 01:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Teets
Batteries??

They can give the illusion of OU ,mostly because we don't understand that when a battery seems dead ,there is actually alot of energy still stored that we previously threw away![because we didn't know how to get it]

The ability to actually understand the potential of a battery, is very very hard to do!

Teets If your concept is relying on batteries to do any thing more thank "Start" an event!
If you really can run a heavy resistive load [thousands of watts],on One watch battery,

Then you are getting OU,
But if your swapping around 700 watch batteries and caps in some kind of Gizmo circuit to run the fridge,you need to let it run for a few weeks or months to know whats really going on!

Teets,
Its almost Christmas,you know what I want?
The gift that keeps on giving!
Open source! [no secrets]

Chetkremens@gmail.com

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Tito L. Oracion

hi chet thank you for your share.

No!, we are not throwing anything in battery, we just let it flow or move going to other side.
No!, You are getting OU if you successfully remove the battery ok?

Yes ! i believe you when battery is dead the electrons are joined with the protons so everything is there they just need to be re separate.

in my knowledge i am relying with the combine energy of battery coils and caps, i'm just using battery as a starter when everything is running and energized then we can remove the battery. that is what i am is doing, now starting from small energy is different story but the same nature of amplification cause what i am doing in this case is that a chain reaction in coil makes a lot of coil to energize separate from the source completely.

now if your asking how is that chain reaction be done then that is the real secret sorry.  :(

Did you try hitting the middle of your leg in front where it is bending, if you hit it then your foot will kick automatically, something like that.  ;D

But! if you hit lot of leg then theres a lot of kick!  JUST IN ONE TIME USE OF SOURCE INPUT OK;D

So let say for example  if you have 100 kicker coils then it will be multiplied by the number of how many time you made use of the source then surely you have lots of gain!!!!

see chet just minimal secret now ok? ;D

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

now if you understand it, you tell me if i'm not telling the truth!

@goose, just because you don't understand then i'm a full of shit!? huh!?
             you turkey brain! courtesy of sir wattsup ;D joke 

Tito mateti reporting ;D

Magluvin

Hey teets, dont lower your self to gooses level.   ;)

100 coils?   well, Im only at 1 to 3 coils at the moment, so lets try to focus on something to start with.
Its hard to get into this, and have more ingredients added without knowing what to do with them, let alone something basic to start with and no solid direction.
So of course Ram wont understand yet, as I dont, as to the use of 100 coils and how they are hooked up, or even their arrangement for use. I suppose it will be something later to accept as we move along.

I havnt tried the trisils yet. Will tommorow.  Bang bang.   Will be interesting to see how they compare to sidacs

Got company coming tonight.

Mags

ramset

Mags,
You are right !I don't understand,If I did it would be all over these pages!

Teetsla,
What you posted above [the bang the knee thing]
Seems like what william is saying [as best he can] Here,

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10085.msg266604#new

Post #22 ,his 1 into 36 comment?

Chet
PS
I've been doing the Bang the head against the wall thing ??
I'll try the knee!!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

forest

Guys

I few pictures of testing my old circuit with my new scope.can you help me ?
Tito is there anything important with those scope-shots ?
4011 impulses only.jpg are when car coil was not connected, others when connected (done using old 2 channels 25Mhz analogue scope)
Tito,do you know maybe  how can I measure length of car coil secondary without destroying it ?