Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the people that get hurt the most around here are..

Started by nkhatehighgasprice, December 29, 2005, 06:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nkhatehighgasprice

farmers

I am on the farm out here and we are under alot of pressure to pay out for those high gas price, high energy price and some of the farmer out here in california are giving up farmering and selling out to richer famer that don't depend much on the farm.

What I'd like to start with is the pump that the farmer use to get water out of the ground and rivers.

I am located in Fresno califronia CA  where it usally HOT so solar, engery from water, I just saw the Gravity engine that might work if ti "REALLY" work. bec we don't need to run the pump 24 hours a day

2 or 3 hours will do the trick or if you can make it moblie so we can move the engine to one pump and ot the other pump wich would be great!

average weather

http://countrystudies.us/united-states/weather/California/fresno.htm