Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

From JFK on up to 9/11 - Same Gang of Conspirators

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 08, 2009, 07:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugler

The eternal victims, the jews, are behind everything terrible happening in the world.

They own the media, banks, corporations, etc.

they manipulate us .

See EricHufschmid.net for information on the jewish criminal network.

Cap-Z-ro

Those in the backgrounds manipulating things and people are global mass murderers.

They will fly whatever flag needed to accomplish their goal - world domination.

They will wear the clothes of the jew, the nazi, the muslim, or whatever to dupe the gullible into taking a side.

Then they have you.

Stop playing the game and the world will change for the better.

Regards...

Dave45

JFK was killed because he was going to shut down the federal reserve, the bankers control the world and their not going to give it up.

SkyWatcher123

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

Today I went to do some shopping and took a trip on a bus from a meaningless inner suburb of Sydney to another meaningless inner suburb of Sydney (Sydney Australia that is).

Nothing special in this as I do it quite often.

What was different was a conversation I overheard on the bus. Both voices were distinctly local. These were not terribly sophisticated people with perhaps an IQ approaching 80 or 90 from the way they were talking.

The surprising thing about it was the subject of their discussion. They were discussing Obama and his connection to the Illuminati and so forth.

I have been in Australia on and off for over 40 years and I have never ever heard the Illuminati mentioned by people of this particular social strata. Please don't think I consider myself an elitist, I don't, but to hear these kind of people discussing this shows, at least to my mind, that something profound is happening here.

Perhaps people are waking up and with a bit of luck we might have a chance after all.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx