Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Organic grown Carbon Nano Tubes

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, August 02, 2009, 07:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

This may be how to scientifically transform the carbon nano tubes into a transparent aerogel, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_oil

If you extracted the honey oil or hash oil from the plant and replace it with a gas such as carbon dioxide, then it may turn into an aerogel.  "The land of milk and honey".

Have to leave for work now and don't really have time to explain this.  I'm sure you have this all figured out and the extraction of the honey oil replaced with a gas may not be the answer.  Not even sure if the honey oil even qualifies or has properties of a gel.

GB 
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Jerry,

The honey oil extracted from the plant are carbon compounds.  Extract the honey oil from the plant.  Mix a batch of cornstarch with water or milk to a consistency in this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq3ZjY0Uf-g   Watch the entire video.  This is your milk.

Now mix the milk with the honey oil.  It will have properties of a gel and act like a solid with heat and pressure, which is part of the process to create a Carbon Aerogel.  This is the promised land, "the land flowing with milk and honey" or the land flowing with carbon aerogel spacecrafts.

Take care,

GB

Edit:
  Here is another video of a pool filled with cornstarch and water, which is a non-newtonian fluid.  When stress is applied to the liquid it exhibits properties of a solid.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2XQ97XHjVw&NR=1

Non-newtonian fluids, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_Newtonian_fluid
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Jerry,

It may be possible to extract the carbon compounds from the bamboo or acacia plants with the same or similar process as the honey oil in the hemp plant.  I used the honey oil as a reference, in order to show what may be possible, since it is already well documented for that particular plant.

The liquids in the carbon compounds can be extracted and replaced with carbon dioxide or another gas during the process to create the aerogels, leaving the aerogels to be made up of pure carbon.

Please note, the milk will thicken with heat and act as a solid under pressure, which may allow the replacement of the liquids with a gas to not be required.  The gas is used as a replacement to keep the gels from collapsing as the liquids are extracted from the gels, but the milk may accomplish the same thing without the gas.  This could lead to a much simpler, faster, cheaper, and safer method for the creation of the carbon aerogels.  Please let me know what you think.

Take care,

GB

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi GB.

it would probably require a vacuum injector like the ones used in wood treatment plants to remove the fluids from the wood via vacuum boiling, the wood fibers could then be further refined by boiling the fibers in an inert fluid to separate the fibers even further. once the fibers are singular stranded then we could possibly introduce your idea of Aerogel process.

Since I don't have a high quality lab and a really good vacuum chamber all I can do is wait until I get some research money to go through the steps of working out the details.

I am pretty sure we would need a very good vacuum chamber for starters to boil away fluids in the wood fibers first.

but as soon as the fibers are set and molded then the fiber casting need to be Kilned with the proper aerogel fluids and gases and pressures involved to convert the carbon nano tube fibers to 'quasi carbon-nano-tube' aerogels.

maintaining super low weight ratios but keeping the Ultra Hardness of the material. the refractive rate of such a material would be pretty great but it would be almost invisible to the eye at a distance.

I also wanted to point out that induction heating coils could be used to flash heat the materials to induce very fast crystalization under controlled pressures inside a control chamber. I have seen Ice cubes heated so fast that they actually turn white hot before they have a chance to melt.

here is a process showing just that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLwaPP9cxT4

Jerry ;)