Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I've been sitting on this for a while but...

Started by christo4_99, February 11, 2009, 07:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyEwok

Possible your idear is. Plausible it is not. The amount of required investment for such an undertaking (along with many others) far out weighs the INDERVIDUAL gains. There is no way you can recoupe the costs and provide profit from such an exercise. Other small problems and possible clarifacations...
1. Abuse - A single train (as i read it as you are suggesting) would work but would be inefficent Multiple trains would work great but too many would ruin it. Your investors would want every cent out of your exploit so you would be running as many trains as you could before problems started to occur.
2. You would need the trains to be magnetic and the tracks to be the recievers as this would make it easier to collect the power generated otherwise the trains will require stators or a for of electrical conductant (you could go the otherway with possible intervals of Tesla coil recievers on the ground and the trains could have the coils discharging to the recievers).
3. Kill the passengers idea - You would need to stop the train to pick up the passengers. Stopping the train means stopping power generation. Also any guesses on how much power would be needed to stop a large heavy train travelling at 1000MPH???
4.Offshore maintenance - As you would need to have alot of the track running over water there would need to be some sort of off shore maintenance scheme. Floating railways, though done, require a hell of alot of maintenace and downtime...

Great idea and would work if we were a utopic society!!! write it down publish it and hope future generations have a chance to build it!!!

Cap-Z-ro

Wood that mean the earth could be derailed ? :)

Regards...

b0rg13

seeing how the moon dose not spin around maybe it would be better to use that?....doh never mind we dont live on the moon.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

christo4_99

Quote from: CrazyEwok on February 11, 2009, 08:01:59 PMA single train (as i read it as you are suggesting) would work but would be inefficent Multiple trains would work great but too many would ruin it
i was thinking more along the lines of a continuous "train" with a continuous line of "sails/uprights" every so often.also,the passanger problem could be solved by building a siderail and car and "shuttling" the passangers up to speed.

sushimoto

Quote from: wattsup on February 11, 2009, 07:49:05 PM
For such an idea to work, this would slow down earths rotation. Try and get a permit for that. lol

You're better trying to harvest methane from termites.

LOOOL. this one was supergood.

tanx, made my day.

:-*
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.