Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Most simple hydroSTATIC wheel (no gravity is used).

Started by broli, March 09, 2009, 11:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

This is probably the simplest hydrostatic idea I have ever seen or come up with  ;D. So if the flaw is obvious please enlighten me. Like mentioned in the topic, this does not use any gravity so imagine this being in gravity less space to stop the confusion. Although the wheel should be of course pinned to something in order to rotate.

To summarize the idea. You have a tube with a fluid and two plungers,pistons... ,w/e you want to call them, on both sides. so if you pull on one, the other will go along just like illustrated where the bottom plunger is pulled. Now you do something clever (or stupid  :P) and pull a little offset to the middle of the plunger. Now the reaction depends on how your tube is pinned to the wheel. If it's pinned like illustrated the tube will not have a tendency to rotate and just pull the other side BUUUUUUUUUT when this other side is attached to a wheel all hell breaks lose. Because now this force can produce a net torque on the wheel and rotate it while the force you pulled with was radially and does not rotate anything! Again this is stupidly simple so I'll keep digging.

That's pretty much it. Your feedback is appreciated.