Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

STEORN is NOT DEAD!!! Go check their website NOW !!! WWW.STEORN.COM

Started by Tracker, February 03, 2009, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mindsweeper

Quote from: esaruoho on February 13, 2009, 06:46:36 AM
*facepalm*.. this is a press-shot, from july 2007, of the failed Steorn demonstration, where he held the rotating device in his hands. later on when the cameras + lamps were switched on for the broadcast etc, there was a problem with the bearings due to heat+friction and it all went bonkers.

how about you let us know when you find a 2009 article that has something new.

I knew exactly the date, I did not know however what it was he was holding in his hand, hence the question.

esaruoho

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Image:Orbo_demo_July2007_95x95.jpg
"We are experiencing some technical difficulties with the demo unit in London. Our initial assessment indicates that this is probably due to the intense heat from the camera lighting. We have commenced a technical assessment and will provide an update later today. As a consequence, Kinetica will not be open to the public today (5th July). We apologise for this delay and appreciate your patience."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Steorn_cancellation.jpg

anyway, heres some news about their talks:
http://freeenergytruth.blogspot.com/2009/02/steorn-middle-east-tour-qatar.html

oh, nice:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz3_XtliupM
"Engineer John A M Rice asked 4 questions for the conclusion of his testing report on the Steorn Effect.

Is the test equipment appropriate and suitable for purpose? - YES

Is the predictor test rig, and it's component parts, controls and it systems utilIsed in a manner that delivers accurate, consistent and repeatable test results? - YES

Are the applied methods and procedures as observed by yours truly during the tests objective and pertinent? - YES

Do the test results provide a suitable context in support of the claim - YES"

---
Thursday, December 18, 2008 - Steorn Talks at DIT: Main Points For Discussion
College of Technology, Bolton Street
Free energy technology development company Steorn today delivered a presentation and information on things to come regarding their technology - Orbo. The main bullet points at the talk were:
* This is the start of Orbo's commercialization process with a launch in 2009
* More highly credible independent validations agreeing with Steorn's findings will be published
* 300 engineers/companies to be involved in replicating the technology for themselves
* Specific designs / configurations / blueprints will be available to be built by engineers
* Steorn talks to take place in many tens of universities around the world over 6-9 month period
* Working designs have been built by Steorn
* Jurors now number 21 from the original 22
The public talk was hosted in room 134 of Dublin Institute of Technology and was attended by 30 or so people. Steorn CEO ( Sean McCarthy ) spoke to a very receptive audience about free energy topics, CoE (Conservation Of Energy) and more importantly discussed aspects of the upcoming Orbo technology.
Sean started by discussing the history of Steorn including how they were aksed by Microsoft to develop a CD/DVD anti-counterfeiting technology which they then went on to successfully do.
He explained how their customers were law enforcement agencies and how they worked with them on a number of things including technology to protect ATM machines from card skimmers.
The Orbo technology fell out of this project when they discovered anomalies with the magnets in the micro-wind turbines used to power the remote cameras. They got "really strange readings" and delved deeper to try and explain things rationally.
Sean revealed how it has been a very difficult journey for the company. Firstly they themselves weren't convinced that the effect was real and then they had to realise what they had and come to terms with it.
Sean went on to say the following about the upcoming launch and tour:
"In February we will be asking 300 engineers / engineering organisations to start replicating this stuff" - He then went on to say "this is the start of our commercialization process".
As part of the rollout process of Orbo free energy technology he said: "We're going to be putting into the public domain more forms of validation that's been done of the technology over the years. So this is not just us going it's true you must believe me, this is other very very credible sources who've gone and tested it". Those people came to the same conclusions.
Photographs of the DIT event will follow in a later posting when we recieve them.
Listen to the Presentation audio here
http://www.soundlantern.com/UpdatedSoundPage.do?ToId=25213

---
maybe this will get people up to speed.

wizardofmars

Quoteanomalies with the magnets in the micro-wind turbines used to power the remote cameras.

LOL. People believe this stuff?  ::)

I know everytime I use an ATM, I look up at the camera and there is the little micro wind turbine, humming away.

Steorn did get a nice shout-out on this blog though.

http://shelleytherepublican.com/2009/02/12/steorns-orbo-proof-that-science-does-not-have-all-the-answers.aspx
It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. - Chinese proverb