Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bruce Lee had this saying...

Started by christo4_99, February 14, 2009, 01:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

"Before i studied the art a kick was just a kick,a punch was just a punch.While i studied the art a kick was no longer a kick,a punch no longer a punch.Now that I've studied the art a kick is just a kick,a punch just a punch."Now i want to relate this to quantum physics because there is a lot of talk about a holographic this and a holographic that and that matter only exists in the mind...or that matter is just different vibrations.But it's not true!If all the people on the earth were long dead there would still be the earth,light,the sun...not indefinitely but for now.So you see,i hope, the observer begins with an obscure view of something,then he gives it his attention,trying to perceive it's "true" nature thus seeing it become something else,only to realize after he has thought of it in an abstract way,that it's essence is still the same...and naturally his observance evolves back to his original perception.Just because you think of something differently or look at it closer doesn't mean that it is changing in and of itself.If your ears cannot hear something then it is not sound,if your eyes cannot see it it is not light.If you could see sound the random noise would blind you of other things and it would be difficult if not impossible to do something like drive a car for instance.If you could hear light you would know the positions of the sun and different light sources but that's all you'd be able to hear.The message of what I'm saying here is even without us and our "understanding" of reality,reality would still exist.Man must not in these times of arrogant self importance write himself into the scheme of things in such a way as to imply that the stuff of the universe depends on his mind to exist.This is reinventing God again.this is saying in a way that man and the universe are of simular age...this is ridiculous.This kind of thinking has a serious flaw in that the environment that sustains life and especially intelligent life must exist long ,long before the life exists.Things don't just organize in short periods of time.Sorry folks,it's not all about us whether we know it or not.