Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Knitel's InfinityPump

Started by wizkycho, February 16, 2009, 07:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwk

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 17, 2009, 03:41:39 PM
This device is functionally identical to the Sinclair Siphon.

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/unwork.htm#sinclair

The 100kg weight is just a red herring. If the device was going to work, it would work without the weight. But it won't.

Don't believe me? It's a simple device. Build one, and show it working. PROVE ME WRONG.

(One problem lies with getting the weight to be buoyant and to rise up after it hits bottom.)

Hello TinselKoala,

Please bear in mind im a noob in this OU stuff but i have noticed you have a lot to say about what won't work but i have'nt yet seen you state openly what you think might work or where you think resources would be best spent. Do you have an opinion on this or do you think all these people are wasting thier time ?
I understand you have been around the block once or twice when it comes to OU claims but if say someone offered you an unlimited budget to explore just one avenue of potential OU where would you go ? What specific field would you choose ?

If im just repeating noobish questions that have already been answered ad-nauseum then i apologise. If thats the case the could you provide links or even a shove in the right direction ? It would be appreciated.

best of.

jwk

brian334

Why not have a siphon tube from V 2 to the tank at the bottom?
You are wasting the energy of the water coming out of V 2.
Than just above the bottom tank add a turbine to the siphon tube coming out of
V 2.

broli

I wanted to point out how similar this was to the "I think I finally got it" thread. Until I read that thread to the end and noticed that design inspired you into this design. The design is indeed interesting. The second part (that is when the weight rises back up) I have no doubt in its working. But the first part was the same part I got stuck at with Gravitator's design. If his negative pressure principle is proven then you have a winner. To be honest it's not that difficult to demonstrate. The biggest hurdle will be friction due to the cylinder walls, but this can be minimized with the right solution.

turbo

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 17, 2009, 02:56:27 PM
Okay, you are right Steve,
I can not find any error , why this should not work !

Regards, Stefan.

Ever heard of Displacement?

brian334

Cola nailed it.
(One problem lies with getting the weight to be buoyant and to rise up after it hits bottom.)

If the weight at the top is heaver than the liquid it displaces it will push the liquid down,
But if the weight at the top is heavier than the liquid it displaces it will not float back up.