Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Knitel's InfinityPump

Started by wizkycho, February 16, 2009, 07:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravitator

Hi wizkycho,

I think this a great idea. Only problem that I see in it is, that the air will not lift the
weight up. I think it will only move up through V3. One solution for this might be that
you lift up little V2 and leave some water at the bottom. And to V3 you add a tube that leads
the water directly to left water at the bottom. This will rise the bottom water and keep the air in
where it should be.

@Hugo Chavez

I think that the water will fall faster out than 100 kg weight moves down and because of this
the air will "bubble" into tank.

br,
Gravitator

wizkycho

thanks for the input !

i have unswered some questions and possible problems where the anim is (the very first post).
the most interesting part would be not to allow air to accumulate in cilinder and that would be done if bottom of cilinder is flat - then all the air that has entered and was nedded to "release" MP to fall down will be pushed out by MP itself at the very bottom of cilinder. Then V2 is closed.
Will do the new animation tomorrow.

many thanks...don't you think this idea needs to be pushed further although it doesn't allow verticall take off and traveling through space :))) but it does allow
to build surface space station on any planet (but Sun of course):):)

Wiz

tbird

It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

wizkycho

Quote from: tbird on February 16, 2009, 03:49:03 PM
hi all,

please see reply #59 here  http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6660.50;topicseen

tom

again, if you think weight of MP is problem (too small) - (although you two havent even put diamters of in pipe or cilinder in your calculus)
Weight of water in small diameter pipe is smaller then Weight of water in large diameter pipe (same lenght). We have to agree on that that diameter matters ?!? it gives it Volume and then weight.
here is quick solution: again (allready written many times),
MP doesn't have to go all the way up - this way weight of MP adds up with weight of water already in upper part of cilinder and make suction faster. this can be observed in every days pumping . at the begining pumping is harder cose there is no counter weight (only air) but when water passes the pump there is counterweight and pumping is easier to that extent that if output is lower (lenght and counterweight now bigger) then input pump can even be disconnected and counter weight pumps by itself (agree on that)
This is not situation in my setup that output is lower then input (but cilinder has larger diameter) conterweight of MP (and water) make it work(suction).

so initially weight of MP (in air) must be somewhat heavier than weight of water in input pipe since MP is not bellow surface of pumping water allso.
allso must be understood that water is initially allready in input pipe to the top - that is easily achieved.

InfinityPump has wide range in wich it still works by itself. so one should really mess up big time with calculus and/or mechanism if it doesn't work.

Wiz

jadaro2600

It's all just utterly brilliant.