Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does this idea have any merit?

Started by dougotio, April 08, 2009, 03:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dougotio

I am sorry that I posted this in the wrong location before so I thought I should move it here. Thanks for understanding.

1       Mechanical setups / Bedini systems / Re: For Stefan: About the Bedini Motor/Generator       on: April 07, 2009, 06:02:34 PM

Hi guys,
What I have been thinking about for a while now is to use centrifugal and fly wheel forces in addition to the Bedini circuit. What I propose doing is to use a 2" X 2" steel bar I have that is 10 ft. long.
The bar weighs about 136 lbs. I plan to put a fairing on the bar to make it as aerodynamic as possible.
I would use the Bedini circuit “drive” coils at the outer ends of the bar (5 ft. from center).
At the center I propose to have a hub that will accommodate a good sized PM turbine to extract power from.

I think that if I had the Bedini “drive” coils at 3 ft. and 5ft. from the hub along with some adroit switching I should see some good results do to the fact that I could drive the “flywheel” and use the coils like a transmission i.e. start with the 5 ft coils and go to the 3 ft coils as the speed came up.

If needed, I could always put another “flywheel bar” diagonal the main one. It would not need to be 10 ft, it could be 6 ft in length. More “drive coils” more power.

The Bedini “drive coils” would just be to turn the “flywheel” as efficiently as possible. They would obviously be driven by and recharge batteries. The main power would be harvested from the PM turbine at the hub.

I even thought that I could put a vertical shaft on it and run it threw the roof of the shop so when the wind did blow I would have a hybrid device. I am not in a good wind area so wind only would not be efficient.

I will use the spindle of a truck for the hub.

I know it will be a behemoth and cost a few shekels but I am not getting any younger and I need a project like this to keep me off the streets and out of trouble  Grin

I have the bar already, I have the room in the shop, I have the motivation and I have been reading the forums for quite a while.

What do you think?
Dougotio

dougotio

Hi all,
This post has been up now for12 days and no reply. I don't know why.

All I want is to know if a Bedini motor i.e. dc pules motor has enough HP / Torque / etc. to do some real work.

Where should I go to persue these questions? What forum?

Thanks for your help,
Dougotio

broli

You'll have more luck at:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/

This forum is dead untill you show them a faked video.

dougotio

Broli,
I have seen your posts many times. Thank you for the reply.

I want to start gathering the bits to put this thing together.

I will post on the other forum.

Thanks again,
Dougotio

the_big_m_in_ok

dougotio said:
All I want is to know if a Bedini motor i.e. dc pules motor has enough HP / Torque / etc. to do some real work.

>>Bedini motors work on DC electromagnetic repulsion of North Pole natural magnets, usually, or always, on a specially built wheel.  The srongest magnets would produce the greatest torque.  Whether or not that's enough to produce usable work depends on things like friction and  inertia from your pendulum.  136 lbs sounds like a lot.  Getting it up to maximum speed could take awhile, but then---on the positive side---it becomes a flywheel, right?

Possibly a diagram of what you propose would help?

--Lee
the_big_m_in_ok
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.