Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Four things required for any gravity power device to work

Started by brian334, February 19, 2009, 05:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: brian334 on February 19, 2009, 05:43:22 PM
1. On the down side the object must be heavier than the same object on the up side.
2. At the bottom the object must change from being heavier on the down side to being lighter on the up side.
3. On the up side the object must be lighter than the same object was the down side.
4. At the top the object must change back from being lighter on the up side to heavier on the down side.

Well, the object must go from being heavier on one side to lighter on the other side - sideways. Not vertically. So the energy required to lift the object back on the top is less than the object release when falling down on the other side. How you do that is by showing that gravity isn't a conservative force. Very tricky that one ;D

Vidar

Paul-R

Quote from: 3decimal14 on April 17, 2009, 04:36:51 AM
By making object spin!

According to "Bruce DePalma - Spinning Ball Experiments" a spinning object falls faster and ALSO going up faster compared to non spinning object. See this page:
http://www.evert.de/eft907e.htm

/Thanks
Also, see the gyroscopes work of Tesla and Eric Laithwaite.

Philip Hardcastle

I cannot fault the 4 things that were mentioned, seems very logical, unless of course we could have teleportation or an exchange with a parallel universe, then we could rewrite the 4.

Alas that seems unlikely so..

I think 3 things are required for any gravity power device to work.

1. Faith (just have to believe real hard)
2. Hope (and never give up)
3. Charity (and maybe nature might give you a break for sticking with it for so long)

brian334

Yortuk Festrunk

Quote from: Yortuk Festrunk on April 17, 2009, 03:31:17 AM
The answer is to RELAY a weight from six o'clock STRAIGHT UP THE MIDDLE to twelve o'clock!

This type of wheel will not turn continuously, rather, it would turn 180°, stop, pass the weight back to the top, then turn 180° again, stop, and so on.

The question is: Would this stop and go action be a detriment to trying to get useful work from this device?

OK people, I just gave you a HUGE clue on how to make a working system.

Can any of you figure out how to relay a weight UP from six o'clock to twelve o'clock?

I already know how, I want to see how creative the thinking is here.

You will be amazed when you see how this works.

I'll check back in one week to see if anybody else can figure out how to raise a weight in a self contained system.