Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Words to Love or Die For

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 19, 2009, 06:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

A pointedly accurate call out of US legislators...by a very gutsy lady.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/564.html

Regards...

ResinRat2

She lays it out plainly and shares her experience. You can see her passion for this subject and her motivation to keep these rotten politicians from underhandedly legislating away our right to own and carry firearms in the United States. This has nothing to do with free energy but I was glad see it. Thanks Cap!
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Cap-Z-ro

No thanks necessary RR...I feel duty bound to post such important info in the catagory added by Stefan.

I'm afraid that in too many places we've reached the point where if everyone were wearing a visible side arm a "crazed gunman" would be lucky to get the first shot off...meaning no more senseless mass murders.

Regards...