Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Acoustomagnetic TPU / SEG calculation model

Started by Magnon, February 21, 2009, 10:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnon

Quote from: MarkSnoswell on February 25, 2009, 06:53:39 AM
Hi Magnon -- interested to know where you got some of your ideas? ...

Rods made of Ferrite + Al + Ni powder in an epoxy matrix are reported to emit microwaves in an OU device that generated 1-6KW power -- I am not at liberty to say more here. BEP will know what I am talking about.

You can also go the other way -- with a single frequency input (100 Khz range) to a simple MA (Magnetoacoustic) device you can get arbitrary low frequency output. This is predicted in theory and I have observed it in ferrite rods -- :) - but the effect has an equivalent Q of 100,000 - 1,000,000 so unless you have very good equipment and you know exactly what to look for you will never chance upon the effect. You may be able to reverse this to a degree - I have yet to do this.

I have MA effects working in steel rods as well - this is far harder than generating MA effects in ferrite rods (which is hard enough).

I already had Nataliya's paper regarding local flattening of fermi surfaces -- and it is interesting.

Good to see you here Mark.

I think that it is better to take this phenomena into public discussion.
As you know, we have been discussed about subject in a closed group and with direct e-mail.

It was some years ago, when i was writing, also in this group about the phenomena how spin flip / electron spin precession wobbling with a phonon pulse causes coherent microwave radiation emission.
It is a good thing that you have observed this phenomena also in practice.
But the generated microwave radiation is only a part of the phenomena, you have to tune the system so that it creates nested, cylindrical magnetic fields around. This leads to system, that is able to suck charges and fields around, and is the source of power.
The reason why elastic composite material is used , is that this way you have a constant magnetic field area around every single small paramagnetic particle to produce coherent microwaves, and no eddy currents that can easily destroy the effect as it happens with a conductive, large metal pieces

--Magnon

Paul-R

Quote from: BEP on February 21, 2009, 03:35:01 PM
Any chance you could upload a version readable by something besides Excel 2007?
it should be possible to save the spreadsheet as a doc file (under "Save as" possibly)
...or download a free copy of Open Office from http://www.openoffice.org

BEP

@Magnon already attached a 97-2003 version earlier. Thanks.

BEP

@Magnon

So you still think one result may be stimulated emission as in MASER?

Magnon

Quote from: BEP on February 25, 2009, 12:28:16 PM
@Magnon

So you still think one result may be stimulated emission as in MASER?

I mean amplification with interference, when the generated coherent microwave frequency is reflected back in between two half reflecting mirrors. There is rotating polarization, helicon mode microwaves, because the origin for the radiation is coming from electron spin axis precession.
The acoustic wave is a travelling type standing wave, this leads to system, where the transmit place changes on TPU:s circumference, it looks like slowly rotating cylindrical shape pattern.

--Magnon