Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Acoustomagnetic TPU / SEG calculation model

Started by Magnon, February 21, 2009, 10:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Phantasm, you got the right ideas, 
SM of course uses many different TPUs and his letters and advice most likely refers to the larger TPU on the table  (i.e., his reference to 3 different frequencies, etc..)

If you approach the TPUs from my point of view  (and I dare say, HIS as well)  the TPUs are not "free energy" devices, but "conversion" devices taking energy from the magnetic fields.

So, if you have a magnetic field at a particular frequency of lets say 6 kHz,  and have a ring that has a structural resonance at let's say 2.75 kHz,  you obviously will not excite it just by itself, you need something else, and this is where the multiple frequencies come into play.

This is how:    
We insert a frequency at either  8.75 kHz so that it mixes with the 6 kHz  and produces a sum and difference by product, so we get 8.75 - 6 = 2.75 kHz, now this byproduct will now fall exactly on the structural resonace and excite it.   Once that is done, due to the high Q of the structural resonance,  the resonace will be quite pronounced and noticable especialy if close to the source of the magnetic field, e.g.  power lines, transformers, lightning storm, etc..etc..  On the other hand, we can excite the ring with 3.25 kHz, and the difference will once again be 6 - 3.25 = 2.75 kHz, The only reason this mixing function works is because the nonlinear characterisitcs of the magnetic material (hysterisis) so we'll most likely need a DC biasing field, and that's where magnets come in (or just some coils with DC on them)  I built one device that I'm still experimenting with and when I tuned it realy close it vibrated like you wouldn't believe, but I'm not ready to demo it.  There is no DC yet, just AC,  so there might be more going on that we still don't understand.

EM

turbo

EMdevices

oh yeah, the good old piezo, that works great as well.    Here's something to try,  place a little piezo on the rim of a glass and excite it,  boy I tell you those things will sing !!  Now excite it from a tuned tank circuit, a bit more tricky but that would make one excelent high Q receiver. (untill it breaks  LOL)
EM

Magnon

Quote from: Phantasm on April 22, 2009, 05:10:23 PM
It looks like youve answered my second question of my previous post here - specifically what coils/frequencies act on which cores - but I am confused by your terminology - what is 'the outer harmonic EM wall'?

"The generated nested cylindrical EM walls": Sounds like youre talking about the magnetic field lines (flux density?) in the cores? Is that right?

You said: "there must be same frequensies running in a cores circumference than there are in a generated harmonics EM walls around" So you mean just that the self resonance frequency of the core must be enharmonic with the frequencies induced by the coil wrapped around it in order to exchange energy from the EM field to the core or from the core to the field? is that right?

Then you said: "This is why SM used 3 different frequensies running around the TPU core : Each of those 3 base frequensies generates harmonics,"
Magnetocoustic vibration harmonics within the core? Or.. something else?

"and can also run with a gain when energy from the outer harmonic EM walls can move into cores circumference" here is where I'm confused about what you mean by outer harmonic EM walls - do you mean higher magnetocoustic vibration harmonics?

"there are always same frequensies running around the core and in a nested EM wall outside, a perfect method to collect and compress energy." Looks like you mean that each core has its own frequency - each core frequency is different but are enharmonic with each other. Yes? I guess thats the most important part anyhow..

Sorry for the confusion :\

The harmonic EM walls are nested cylindrical shape fields, that occurs around the core at distances 2 x r , 3 x r  etc... those fields are harmonics of the base frequency, that consists of spin waves.

--Magnon

Phantasm

Quote from: Magnon on April 23, 2009, 02:18:51 PM
The harmonic EM walls are nested cylindrical shape fields, that occurs around the core at distances 2 x r , 3 x r  etc... those fields are harmonics of the base frequency, that consists of spin waves.

--Magnon

:o

Well, thats entirely different than what I was thinking - I had thought these things were confined within the cores as they vibrate... My previous post is incorrect according to your viewpoint - I will reiterate in a subsequent post as soon as I have a moment...

Thanks very much Magnon! This is very interesting