Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

NEW Dr. Steven Greer Interview

Started by pushedforfreedom, February 15, 2009, 11:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibbguy

Thanks for posting this interview, i hadn't heard it yet.

I was interested to hear the first mention of the Meyer technology since we last heard they were trying to buy it. Has anyone here heard anything else about that acquisition and what they are doing with it? I contacted Orion and asked about it but got no reply. They seem to be mainly interested in getting donations ;)

Dr. Greer & the interviewer make a good point, though: We should start a letter writing campaign to Obama. It probably won't matter; but at least he won't be able to say he never heard of free energy devices. And if enough of us do, it will make a difference.

I was highly disappointed when Obama started talking about "clean coal". It is the most ridiculous boondoggle we've ever seen in energy. Of all the technologies his administration could embrace; even increased natural gas production is better than coal... At least it is easier on the environment than strip mining, and there are now ways to generate "free" electricity from the gas pipe lines. This is obviously a pay-back to the energy cartels which gave him lots of campaign money.

I am writing a letter (hardcopy to be sent by "snail mail", please note that they get better attention than emails) to the White House. It will mention several technologies that need to be rigorously and freely studied by our Universities and private entities via many more government Grants: Hydroxy, water explosion by plasma spark, plasma energy in general (such as the Papp and Chukanov systems), LENR, magnetic motors, "Lenzless" electric motors, extracting energy from DC pulses, energy conservation using monopole voltage technologies (..ways to stop "destroying the dipole" ala Beardon), and direct extraction of energy from the Aether (ala Moray and others).

It will mention how the U.S. could turn around it's devastated manufacturing sector by building and marketing these devices; how much of a boon it would be to the economy to have all that money from the people now going to energy corporations (...most of it really a giant "secret" tax we all pay); instead flowing into retail, housing, new cars, vacations... You name it. All the things that would create and sustain many times more new jobs here in the US than the oil and coal companies ever provided (...which all those jobs would not die anyway, since only 2/3 of coal and oil go towards fuel, the rest is used for manufacturing plastics & chemicals). A new energy boom with thousands of start-up companies could change and boost the economy to a point where whatever Wall St. does, it won't matter to the average person anymore... Because the consumers and new entrepreneurs will drive the economy, not nameless bankers and giant corporations.

It will also mention the patent and technology that the U.S. Department of Energy is holding and just sitting on for the last 7 years; for manufacturing "asymmetrical magnets" (magnets with one pole stronger than the other, which could greatly facilitate the building of magnet-powered devices if made widely available). 

...And how the U.S. is going to be the big loser if the other countries do all this first.

And lastly i will state that all this is going to happen anyway, no matter how hard they try to stop it.... It's a Pandora's box that has been opened and can't be closed down any more. We may as well "get on the bandwagon", instead of getting run over by it ;)   

Grass Roots Activism is going to be how we win this thing: It succeeded greatly in the 1950's and '60's with the Civil Rights movement... And again in the '70's and '80's with the Woman's Rights and Ecology movements. We can succeed too: But it will take all of us who want to end coal and oil as fuels working for it.... Telling our friends, co-workers, family, and neighbors about these technologies and getting them enlisted to study these technologies, to write letters, to tell others.

There will be a "tipping point"; when enough people know about the technologies and demand them; and then it will happen. We need to force that tipping point!