Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Can the government detect ZPE devices?

Started by hhowitzer, February 21, 2009, 08:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhowitzer

Of course this is the pie in the sky that we all strive after. Who wouldn't want to help humanity, and have their name go down in history? But the problem remains...the enemy has early warning systems, and therefore the inventor(s) do not have enough time to to perfect anything (and make it easily reproducible for the average layman).

To me there only seems to be two courses of action:

1. Discover how governments are detecting ZPE devices (there must be a logical method) and foil it.

2. Have a mobile work shop, and do five minute tests, then run to a different part of the country and do the same thing over again, reducing your chances of being caught.

Of course, the above only applies for OU devices that are detectable. I'll bet they can't detect stuff like HHO gas production (anybody making Brown's gas had a stranger dressed in black show up?), which is why that may be a safer recourse for now.

jadaro2600

They can detect just about anything...   anything that generates an electromagnetic signature - anything that oscillates, anything creates RF pop or 'electromagnetic noise'.

It's just insane how sensitive some equipment is ...

I imagine that what they've got in storage somewhere is so damn sensitive that they - according to some witnesses on the history channel ' have things 50 years ahead of (that) ' ...it only stands to reason that they have whatever you've imagined - or worse, something to steal what you've imagined.

Paranoia suggests that those fleeting thought about that one thing that then later came to be are as a result of either you talking in your sleep, them being able to read you mind ( thus exacerbating your sense of paranoi and or flight or flight symtom ) or the notion that two or more people can be of a like mind*.

*I prefer the latter, given that's why this forum exists.

If they can read minds or whatever, then there's probubly a "thinking hat" device ...put on your thinking hats everyone.   WHat a load..anyway, if such a device exists, consider it already inuse - they'll simply be geniuses known or unknown disappearing - the whole "snatched up" hypothesis.

If they can detect zpe's which there's really no doubt in my mind that they can, you can expect them to come to your location as soon as possible - I would have your entire research team available so they can be snatched up too.

I think that if they're going after these devices - it's because ( in my opinion ) tapping the aether means unlocking a potential energy where radiation could manifest in different forms.  THe device is / would ultimately be a hazrard to you or the publick surrounding.

Let's say the Joe Newman's device was a ZPE harvesting device, and despite it's slower then normal nature, it decided to speed up like any DC motor would; ultimately, if it didn't move and it were channel energy from the aether, then it would naturally want to produce radiation - as it follows the cycle from motion to heat to light, etc, it quickly would progress to a critical mass.

Now imagine that Joe's 400 pound device with it's 240 pounds of copper suddenly decided to undergo fusion or fission with the air in it, or any one of many surrounding elements and it suddenly became a nuclear weapon.  The result would be a weapon on a scale never before seen...acidentally.  It's would be realeasing the worst kind of energy too, gamma - simply beacuse most metals do when they fuse, etc.

Why wouldn't they want to ..NEED to detect ZPE's and class them?

hhowitzer

Interesting post. But please, however capable these bad guys are, don't be duped into thinking that they have your best interests at heart. I know their true intentions. Why else was Stanley Meyer murdered? Or Eugene Mallove? Why is it rumored that Tesla was poisoned? Did their devices threaten to reach a hypothetical critical mass and create a "small town mysteriously nuked" head line? I think not (Also, no such scenario has ever happened, causing me to doubt that this is a valid reason for government intervention).
They were killed to prevent free energy from falling into the hands of the little man...and here's why: If you cannot control people, you loose a good portion of your power over them. If you lose your power, then you are not longer a master of slaves. That's all these secret organizations want. Power. But I am determined that they will lose, as I think all of us are. So here's good luck to all of us! In spite of our opposition we will discover some safe, simple method of tapping ZPE that any layman can duplicate, and we will give it the world. Ok, speech over.  ;D

jadaro2600

;D
Believe me, I never said the government knew what's best for humanity.  Government is government - it's who ever's in control at the time, Hitler, Bush, Churchill or otherwise - and most of the time, it's really the transient authorities - those people that serve multiple regimes - who are loosening bolts around the bases of freedom.  I'm of the opinion that the president is just another public asset frontier - the real kooks and quacks are barking behind closed doors somewhere.

I wouldn't be surprised by anything though; you never know how sensualistic a person is until they stab you in the eye or wang you up side the head.

I think if you keep your ZPE's ..or 'possible' zero point energy devices small, then nothing terrific will come of it physically.  There won't be any small town nukes in other words ...

After reading your reply a second time, it dawns on me that most of the people you mentioned probably found a way around the detection as it were.  Perhaps this is the only reason we know about them?  didn't stop them from dieing untimely deaths though, now did it?

hhowitzer

Hm...perhaps you're right. Maybe their type of technology was undetectable -- or (for Tesla) the detection mechanisms were in their infancy back then. They did have one thing in common though. They told other people about what they were doing. I heard (from a guy that modified his engine to get unusually high mpg) that whenever you go public, the only thing that keeps you alive is full disclosure. All three of the people I mentioned guarded key secrets...not the way to go. I suspect that if Meyer had decided to make his technology public domain instead of getting patents, he might still be alive today. After all, it doesn't do any good to kill a guy if a thousand other guys are duplicating his work (and telling their friends) like crazy. That's the day I look forward to, when the cat is out of the bag, and the frustrated bad guys can't do a thing about it. ;)