Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Current Build

Started by BAHammer, February 23, 2009, 07:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Quote from: Bessler007 on March 19, 2009, 11:02:57 PM
Well, Alex, the day I need you to think for me is the day erickdt's probably going to be digging me up to screw me.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB

I suppose you would like that would you?  ::)

Your about the only one then lol
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Bessler007

You should be the boss, Alex.  Let me tell you a night time body parts joke then I'm going to get liquored up.

QuoteWhen the Lord made man, all the parts of the body argued over who would be boss.

The brain explained that since he controlled all the parts of the body, he should be boss. The legs argued that since they took man wherever he wanted to go, they should be boss. The stomach countered with the explanation that since he digested all the food, he should be boss. The eyes said that without them man would be helpless, so they should be boss. Then the ralph applied for the job. The other parts of the body laughed so hard at this that the ralph became mad and closed up.

After a few days...

The brain went foggy, the legs got wobbly, the stomach got ill, and the eyes got crossed and unable to see. They all conceded and made the ralph boss.

This proved that you don't have to be a brain to be boss...

Just a ralph.
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Alexioco

lol, this topic keeps on getting worse and worse :P

I think it should end here and now

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Bessler007

pensez-vous, ma "little bitch"?

Do not click on the above link.
I will own your computer if you do!   

Bessler007
Cmdr, Little bitches everywhere
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

BAHammer

Quote from: Alexioco on March 19, 2009, 10:38:05 PM
and I'm shocked how you keep on and on and on, do you ever sleep? When you spoke to me on PM I thought you seemed alright, but you just seem to keep on posting this nonsence, I know you arnt the only one corrupting this topic but does this really have to continue? Where are the supposed "staff" around here?

When you children have finished fighting, send me a PM, I will be happy to help with your "working wheel" design or atleast an idea, if not, then what prefesional time wasters you really are...

Alex

>>Where are the supposed "staff" around here?<<

I have asked Stefan a couple of times to moderate. Myself,
I doubt this happens in the German side of the forum. I think they have a little more
respect for Johann Bessler and the topic in general.
But it is as your friend AB Hammer wants, to bare fruit.